Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Looking for a GOOD video converter? help?

llmercll
Banned

Member 31986

Level 8.89

Oct 2008

Old Dec 25, 2008, 12:30 AM #1 of 1
Looking for a GOOD video converter? help?

I'm looking for a video converter to convert any file/format i throw at it into either h.264, xvid, or ipod. The more the better (that way i never need another program) but my top priority is quality.

1. Will encoding a video to a video of the same bitrate result in quality loss *kind of like how lossy mp3 to lossy mp3 does, no matter the bitrate*

2. I currently use mediacoder, and even at the same bitrate i'm seeing quality loss (from a windows media file to h.264). I heard a year ago that mediacoder does subpar encodings, and would like to know if that's my culprit or if my first question is, and if so is there any way around this?

3. I need a program very similar to mediacoder with top notch quality. I'm a quality whore so this matters a lot to me. It matters more than time to encode and price of the software. i want some good shit

=)

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Looking for a GOOD video converter? help?