Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[360] Blue Dragon

Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2007, 08:10 AM Local time: Sep 10, 2007, 05:10 AM #51 of 55
Plenty of time yeah, but most people are probably saving up their allowances or wages for Bioshock and Halo 3 and can't spare more. Not to mention in the West, when you get a 360, its mostly for sports or FPS games...

Pity, I like what BD offered as an old school RPG....Too bad its gonna be a niche title at best here. I just hope that patch works on Aussie consoles. New Game + are always nice.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

{ :: ~ Air - the 1000th Summer ~ :: }

:: That sea went on forever, into the blue distance ::
* That road went on forever, continuing straight ahead *

~ : Summer comes again, shining silver : ~
: When I close my eyes, suddenly I can see that day's blue sky :
OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2007, 11:41 AM Local time: Sep 10, 2007, 04:41 PM #52 of 55
I don't see a game having a smaller, but appreciative audience as a bad thing. Yes we all want other people to share the enjoyment in things we like, but at the end of the day I don't see what's so bad in things not holding universal appeal. I thoroughly enjoyed the game and would definitely recommend it to people I thought would also enjoy it, but I won't loose sleep over the fact that most people aren't all that interested in it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2007, 09:55 PM Local time: Sep 11, 2007, 06:55 PM #53 of 55
Its official. As long as you get the Hong Kong gametag, you can download the patch, and it works on ALL versions. I'm playing hard mode right now on my Pal Australian Blue Dragon.

I was speaking idiomatically.

OmagnusPrime
Flipping cups since 2014

Member 423

Level 39.65

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2007, 02:07 AM Local time: Sep 12, 2007, 07:07 AM #54 of 55
Is it particularly different?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Kairi Li
Misuzu

Member 1088

Level 32.83

Mar 2006

Old Sep 12, 2007, 03:10 AM Local time: Sep 12, 2007, 12:10 AM #55 of 55
Its harder thats for sure. If I was playing normal I prob would have survived more turns at the first boss - Fossil Dino thingy, than say, 2 turns.

Seriously, at lvl 7 for all my chars, he killed my party in 2 turns. Probably need to lvl a bit more. Healer was dead, had to use items and he still killed me. Even if I survived I would have spend on my turns using items or spells to heal.

Enemies defintly hit alot harder and are more durable than the normal mode. I say hard mode is better since it requires more strategy and lets you flex the various skills you get from the classes. I played about 3 hours in normal before I got the patch and restarted, and there was a notable harder difference. Normally what would have taken two attacks from two chars, now would take 3 or more to die.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by Kairi Li; Sep 12, 2007 at 03:12 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [360] Blue Dragon