Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Mythbusting proper lossless rips

Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Sep 14, 2009, 12:21 AM Local time: Sep 13, 2009, 09:21 PM #1 of 16
I thought this thread title said "Masturbating proper lossless rips".

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Kaleb.G
Kaleb Grace

Member 13

Level 43.47

Feb 2006

Old Sep 14, 2009, 04:57 PM Local time: Sep 14, 2009, 01:57 PM #2 of 16
Perhaps you'd like to mass debate that in your next response

But quite simply, the #gamemp3s group are OCD when it comes to rips... to the point where they'll pass up perfectly prepared MP3 rips by other people (including myself, who has ripped for them before) because they don't have time to verify and correct every little detail. If you suggest anything out of line, no matter how logically sensible it may be, they will have a panic attack. It's a good group for downloading from since you can rest assured that you're always getting a quality rip, but I've long given up on trying to contribute.

If I wanted to release it I could just transcode it and modify the information in the header of the logfile. It would be indistinguishable from a rerip.
You should just do that anyway, for the lulz.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > Mythbusting proper lossless rips