Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How to play .tta files?

eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2008, 04:59 AM Local time: Sep 26, 2008, 04:59 PM #1 of 7
How to play .tta files?

I assume this is a lossless audio, I downloaded files with two .cue files, but strangely daemon tools cant mount this. I wonder if someone know how to mount/play the file? I want to convert the file into vbr mp3 since I dont collect lossless.

Any help would be appreciated

Jam it back in, in the dark.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Sep 26, 2008, 05:03 AM Local time: Sep 26, 2008, 06:03 PM #2 of 7
True Audio Codec Software - The World of True Audio

Get foobar plugin, load cue sheet in foobar, split and encode.

How ya doing, buddy?
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2008, 05:09 AM Local time: Sep 26, 2008, 05:09 PM #3 of 7
will try this, thanks blah, I'm using xmplay tta native input plugin, fortunately it couldnt identify the tracks

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Sep 26, 2008, 05:10 AM Local time: Sep 26, 2008, 06:10 PM #4 of 7
You might want to check the .cue sheet too, sometimes you may have to manually change the extension inside (some people forget to switch .wav to .tta or whatever compression format is used).

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Sep 26, 2008, 05:29 AM Local time: Sep 26, 2008, 05:29 PM #5 of 7
ah yes, I edited the .cue file since it refers to non-existant files.

so, I have converted all the audio to VBR mp3 using lame, but is 225 kbps vbr is considered good enough?

Just like everyone else, I want to create highest lossy audio quality produced, but I'm not sure about the quality using foobar2000 internal setting (I set in highest quality though)

I'm not that audiophile, but I would prefer my vbr mp3 in highest quality possible.

Most amazing jew boots

Kaiten
Everything new is old again

Member 613

Level 29.60

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2008, 11:01 AM Local time: Sep 28, 2008, 09:01 AM #6 of 7
ah yes, I edited the .cue file since it refers to non-existant files.

so, I have converted all the audio to VBR mp3 using lame, but is 225 kbps vbr is considered good enough?

Just like everyone else, I want to create highest lossy audio quality produced, but I'm not sure about the quality using foobar2000 internal setting (I set in highest quality though)

I'm not that audiophile, but I would prefer my vbr mp3 in highest quality possible.
With the current version of foobar2000, just slide the VBR quality to -V 0. You could also try 320kbps, but the difference between that and -V 0 shouldn't have any noticeable difference.

I do believe the command line for 320kbps (should you want to use it) is -b 320.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
eriol33

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Sep 28, 2008, 11:03 AM Local time: Sep 28, 2008, 11:03 PM #7 of 7
thanks for the explanation kaiten, I actually have converted the files into .wav and encode them to vbr 320 kbps using cdex, I couldnt detect any difference by size and quality, so I guess it's ok.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > How to play .tta files?