Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Good MP3 Player (1 GB)?

Sousuke
...it was not.

Member 1133

Level 33.80

Mar 2006

Old Apr 29, 2008, 09:48 PM #1 of 18
I'm not sure about the price over there in Euros, but the RCA Lyra players have never really done me wrong. There's a bunch of different models [depending on if you want a screen, rechargeable battery, and a bunch of other things], so you'll probably find something you like.

...Actually, looking at the RCA website, they don't seem to have the Lyras listed anymore. Maybe they've stopped making them. :/ In any case, I've heard good things about the Opal player as well, and they're apparently pretty cheap. Check them out here:

RCA Audio/Video - mp3 Players

Jam it back in, in the dark.
chocojournal | rate! 1 2 3 4 5
twtr // g+ // dA // bklg // l.fm // XBL // tmblr

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Music and Trading > Behind the Music > Good MP3 Player (1 GB)?