Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Help with some japanese-ish

nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Dec 6, 2007, 12:48 PM Local time: Dec 6, 2007, 07:48 PM #1 of 5
Help with some japanese-ish

It's like this, I've been planning to get some sheet music of the band Sukima Switch from Japan, and well the only way I know of is to buy it from yesasia.com. Now the thing is, there are some books out there with Sukima Switch, I just don't know if they're books with sheet music or what they are.

Anyways, here are the ones I've been looking for at the moment.

YesAsia.com: ƒXƒLƒ}ƒXƒCƒbƒ` / ƒsƒAƒm’e‚«Œê‚è - - “ú–{‚̏‘Ð - ŠCŠO–³—¿”z‘—
YesAsia.com: ƒXƒLƒ}ƒXƒCƒbƒ`@‚r‚t‚j‚h‚l‚` r‚v‚h‚s‚b‚g@‚b‚g‚q‚n‚m‚h b‚k‚d@‚P‚X‚X‚X?‚Q‚O‚O‚V - - “ú–{‚̏‘Ð - ŠCŠO–³—¿”z‘—

(there is a english version of the site too, but I gave the links from the japanese one so you can read the real characters)

I'm guessing these two books must be sheet music books as Sukima Switch is a musical band, but I just don't wanna bet my precious money without knowing exactly. I'm hoping someone can tell me if they really are songbooks.

Additional Spam:
Aren't there any weeabos around here

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by nanaman; Dec 6, 2007 at 05:27 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Rydia
ambitious

Member 22

Level 30.86

Feb 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 02:21 PM Local time: Dec 7, 2007, 11:21 AM #2 of 5
This link might help you. They've listed all the releases of that artist, and I can see one of the items you needed help with on there based on its cover.

Sukima Switch Complete Listings

Most amazing jew boots
Bigblah
Tails is incompetent!

Member 5

Level 45.31

Feb 2006

Old Dec 7, 2007, 03:37 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2007, 04:37 AM #3 of 5
The YesAsia links you gave don't actually specify what the books contain.

How ya doing, buddy?
Ridan Krad
And All Eyes Fix on the Death of Tomorrow

Member 690

Level 8.40

Mar 2006

Old Dec 8, 2007, 03:45 PM Local time: Dec 8, 2007, 01:45 PM #4 of 5
I cross-referenced the ISBN on Amazon and found these pages for the items you listed:

Amazon.co.jpF ƒsƒAƒm’e‚«Œê‚è ƒXƒLƒ}ƒXƒCƒbƒ` (ƒsƒAƒmEƒ\ƒ): –{: ‘q‹´ ƒ~ƒL,‰Í–{ –FŽq
Amazon.co.jpF ƒXƒLƒ}ƒXƒCƒbƒ` SUKIMASWITCH CHRONICLE 1999-2007: –{

The first one is a music score. The second one is a Tankobon 単行本

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
nanaman
BASKETSLASH

Member 25298

Level 18.44

Oct 2007

Old Dec 9, 2007, 05:36 PM Local time: Dec 10, 2007, 12:36 AM #5 of 5
Thanks for the help! Ok, so the Tankobon is something like a collectors book if I'm not wrong? Then I'll just be getting the first one then.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Help with some japanese-ish