Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Heavy Gear

Ovain
Deathwalker

Member 1197

Level 1.34

Mar 2006

Old May 30, 2006, 11:08 AM #1 of 1
Heavy Gear

Heavy Gear by my opinion was a good game. The humaniod style of thier mechs was kool. I loved the combat, weapons and really hard misisons. Aswells as them having a well amount of different Mechs and ways to customize them as well as being able to outfit your enemys mechs making them easy to slaughter, almost get your ass kicked, or making them almost invincable!!!! I was just wondering if anyone has info on the 3rd installment of Heavy Gear?..... (It's just something that came to me) why isn't there a HG3?.. Cause I mean wasn't HG2 made in like 1999?....

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Had paradise and trashed it all, cast out from heaven, now you fall.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > Heavy Gear