Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

crazy Halloween

Anazai
Chocobo

Member 24951

Level 11.42

Sep 2007

Old Oct 14, 2007, 11:21 AM Local time: Oct 14, 2007, 09:21 AM #1 of 21
crazy Halloween

What's the craziest thing you've ever done for Halloween? I'm trying to get ideas. I'm 22 and last year was the first year I ever did anything for Halloween. It was pretty fun. I was a slutty Raggidy Ann and I went to this party where the back of my costume split open showing my ass. After I pinned it back together we went bowling. Zeph dressed up as a girl for Halloween and at the bowling alley he had a guy try and 'pick him up'. It was hilarious!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Oct 14, 2007, 11:57 AM #2 of 21
Last year, my friends and I made the stupid mistake of going to Salem (the witch trial place, for those of you who may not know) on Halloween.

Worst idea ever.

There was nothing but college kids in costume literally INFESTING the town. They had Boston Riot troops on horseback ready to take over as we walked through town. There were pretty much orgies going down in the street and insane drinking going on.

I never really have concrete plans for Halloween. Everyone always has a plan, but never follows through with it around here.

This year, I'd like to do some kind of retarded ghost hunt thing, but I'd be just as happy just staying at home and giving the hundreds of kids candy.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Matt
I gotta get my hand on those dragonballz!1

Member 923

Level 24.97

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2007, 08:55 AM #3 of 21
I don't do much for Halloween because I think it's as pointless a holiday now as ever.
I think the craziest thing I did for Halloween was come home from class and get yelled at by some fags walking in my street saying that I was going to hit their kids. I would have loved to deck the sonofabitch right in the chin but he had realized that blinding me with his 1 million candle torch light would keep me in the car and unable to see where my fist should've landed on his face. Either way I wasn't in the wrong at all, I was going about 5 mph when he decided to complain, and I was able to see his kids just fine. Idiot...

What really pisses me off about this time of year is Devil's Night though. In case you guys have never seen The Crow and don't know about the whole Michigan thing where Devil's Night means a bunch of fags running around tossing eggs at cars and paintballing and burning abandoned buildings, get educated.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2007, 09:39 AM Local time: Oct 15, 2007, 07:39 AM #4 of 21
Every year up until last year our Halloween ritual was to ride out to Isla Vista, CA to hang out with the crowd out there. UC Santa Barbara, alongside of being a major source of great biologists, chemists, writers and music-composition majors, is also one of the most MASSIVE party colleges in the state of California, so a meaningless holiday is just another excuse to drink.

Rarely (read: NEVER) do we ever ride down there and NOT end up drinking at someone's place. Halloween is just this massive spectacle of people in their costumes and severely tanked. I've already been repeatedly invited to go down there for Halloween this year but I'm seriously getting too old for this shit. It was fun when I was 24 but teetering on 30 just seems kind of overkill for me.

One year I dressed up as a "cholo":

... and got stopped by the local cops all the time for being drunk and belligerent. I'm seriously gonna miss college days.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2007, 10:33 AM #5 of 21
Last year I dressed up like Flash, snorted a bunch of cocaine, and ran around New Rutgers Campus.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Oct 15, 2007, 10:41 AM Local time: Oct 15, 2007, 03:41 PM #6 of 21
Last time I celebrated Halloween was when I was seven. Moved to the UK soon afterwards and got thrown into Christian institutional hell. WHAT'S HALLOWEEN? HERE HAVE EVENSONG INSTEAD IT'S SO MUCH BETTER.

Funny how even now my half-term is always rigged to end on the 30th. Paganism is wrong!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2007, 01:34 PM Local time: Oct 15, 2007, 11:34 AM #7 of 21
Last year, I had some strobe lights, fog machines, and several large speakers playing the ambient music tracks from Silent Hill 3.

This year, I'm going to take it up a notch. There is a large patch of English Ivy in my front yard, and the day before Halloween, I am going to cut off some of the stray vines and make myself some ivy camouflage. Then I will lay down in the ivy and scare the people who come up to the door.

I'm far too old to go trick-or-treating, but I'll be damned if I'm not going to have at least some fun on this day.

FELIPE NO

Last edited by PiccoloNamek; Oct 15, 2007 at 01:41 PM.
Dark Nation
Employed

Member 722

Level 44.20

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2007, 02:15 PM Local time: Oct 15, 2007, 12:15 PM #8 of 21
Last year, I had some strobe lights, fog machines, and several large speakers playing the ambient music tracks from Silent Hill 3.
BEST FUCKING IDEA EVER.

*ahem*

This one year me and some friends went over to my friend Jordann's place. She took her kid brother Halloweening while we walked along and bullshitted n' stuff. The best part of it was that my friend Kenny almost got into a fight with this guy dressed up as a Pimp with two barely-there ladies next to him, because all of the guys pretty much made his ass look un-pimp-as-possible.

Yeah, I haven't had much of a wild/crazy Halloween yet

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Anazai
Chocobo

Member 24951

Level 11.42

Sep 2007

Old Oct 15, 2007, 04:02 PM Local time: Oct 15, 2007, 02:02 PM #9 of 21
There is a large patch of English Ivy in my front yard, and the day before Halloween, I am going to cut off some of the stray vines and make myself some ivy camouflage. Then I will lay down in the ivy and scare the people who come up to the door.
No, Dark Nation, I must say this is the best fucking idea yet.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
RainMan
DAMND

Member 19121

Level 28.96

Feb 2007

Old Oct 15, 2007, 04:11 PM Local time: Oct 15, 2007, 04:11 PM 1 #10 of 21
I don't know what I am going to do this year. It seems every year I go out for Halloween with my friends, we end up getting in a bar fight and being kicked out. Its kind of tradition now.

There was nothing but college kids in costume literally INFESTING the town.
Sucks!

Quote:
They had Boston Riot troops on horseback ready to take over as we walked through town. There were pretty much orgies going down in the street and insane drinking going on.
THAT would be exciting and funny as hell. Watching a few drunken idiots getting shot in the groin with beanbags...oh man, that gets me horny just thinking about it.

Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Oct 15, 2007, 07:02 PM #11 of 21
I haven't done anything for Halloween as of lately... I'm usually the one giving out candy at my house and whatever the kids don't eat, I'm usually the one eating the leftovers...

I've always wanted to dress up as something scary and just sit there with a bowl on my lap giving out candy. I'll leave a "Take One Only" sign, and any sad bastard of a kid who tries to grab more than one, I'll attempt to scare the hell out of.

Of course, that would mean I have to go buy a costume, and that would mean me wasting money... Maybe I might do this... Maybe not. <_<

Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2007, 07:41 AM Local time: Oct 17, 2007, 12:41 PM #12 of 21
Two years ago was the best and, from some angles, the worst one. It was the first "proper" party I'd been to on that particular holiday (and by proper I mean almost everybody was drunk by the end of the night). You'd think that the pyromaniac hosting the party would be okay for handling the fireworks since he's tee total, but somehow we managed to set his shed on fire =/ So in a dizzy alcohol daze we're dashing back and forth with buckets of water, more often than not tripping over high-heels or just our own feet. Since I was dressed as Morticia I could barely walk as it was. We also managed to get one into someone elses back garden. I'm quite suprised we didn't have any unnanounced police visits that night.

Jujubee
Good Chocobo

Member 416

Level 16.09

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2007, 09:22 AM Local time: Oct 17, 2007, 08:22 AM #13 of 21
When I was around 8 years old I went trick-o-treating in my Ninja Turtles costume. It was made of plastic, cheap plastic. After going to a few houses I realized my pants were ripped and split wide open. I was so embarrassed and pissed off I never celebrated Halloween since.

SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 17, 2007, 06:41 PM #14 of 21
Last year, my friends and I made the stupid mistake of going to Salem (the witch trial place, for those of you who may not know) on Halloween.

Worst idea ever.

There was nothing but college kids in costume literally INFESTING the town. They had Boston Riot troops on horseback ready to take over as we walked through town. There were pretty much orgies going down in the street and insane drinking going on.

I never really have concrete plans for Halloween. Everyone always has a plan, but never follows through with it around here.

This year, I'd like to do some kind of retarded ghost hunt thing, but I'd be just as happy just staying at home and giving the hundreds of kids candy.
Yeah, one year I was taking a course at Salem State College and my douchebag professor scheduled an exam... on Halloween... in Salem. SMOOTH MOVE EX-LAX. Took me 2 hrs to get through town, which is a 15 minute drive. Some people actually showed up for the exam late.

Honestly, for me, living just 20 mins north of Salem, I think I take Halloween for granted. I don't care to dress up usually, as it ends up being a hassle. I've done Halloween parties in college, but to me, when you're drinking while wearing face paint it, and you start sweating because you're partying it up, you got face paint running down your face onto your costume... nah, I'll pass. Once I stopped going out for candy, the novelty wore off.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

I have nothing clever to put here.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2007, 06:07 AM Local time: Oct 18, 2007, 12:07 PM #15 of 21
Halloween is a total non-event round here, there's barely any novelty Halloween junk in the shops. In Lewes particularly though, Bonfire Night completely over shadows it, falling as it does a week later. We might get a few kids trick or treating but I'm not expecting much really.

FELIPE NO
rocketdog
formerly known as Green

Member 483

Level 23.92

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2007, 09:00 AM #16 of 21
i'm going to six flags. heard it was different for the holidays? can anyone verify? not sure... but will soon find out!

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Smelnick
Banned

Member 12225

Level 26.09

Sep 2006

Old Oct 18, 2007, 09:34 AM Local time: Oct 18, 2007, 09:34 AM #17 of 21
I do a food drive on Halloween. I go from house to house asking for donations to Winnipeg Harvest. Surprisingly, I get candy too. Also surprisingly, people don't give you funny looks. They fill your box or crate with tons of non perishables. A group of 10 people gathering donations usually nets about 300 pounds of food in a night. That's 3 or 4 families fed for a month. Its rather enjoyable.

How ya doing, buddy?
SuperNova
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 830

Level 19.47

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2007, 10:11 AM #18 of 21
I do a food drive on Halloween. I go from house to house asking for donations to Winnipeg Harvest. Surprisingly, I get candy too. Also surprisingly, people don't give you funny looks. They fill your box or crate with tons of non perishables. A group of 10 people gathering donations usually nets about 300 pounds of food in a night. That's 3 or 4 families fed for a month. Its rather enjoyable.
That's uhh... actually quite noble. Sorry, I can't find a dick comment to make about that. =\

Something that more people should do for the holidays.

I have nothing clever to put here.
Smelnick
Banned

Member 12225

Level 26.09

Sep 2006

Old Oct 18, 2007, 10:35 AM Local time: Oct 18, 2007, 10:35 AM #19 of 21
Well, I do it with my church. I've done it the past 4 or 5 years. Its an alternative to trick or treating. Mind you, we do have fun with it, dressing up as funny things. Like vegetables and other random stuff.

I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Oct 18, 2007, 04:45 PM #20 of 21
i'm going to six flags. heard it was different for the holidays? can anyone verify? not sure... but will soon find out!
True.

Though the last time I went, prices were inflated, there was nothing but Six Flags employees dressed up as scary characters, and the "Halloween" themed rides cost extra.

I've since spoken with a Six Flags former employee who says they don't charge extra for those rides anymore.

(Which Six Flags?)

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Oct 19, 2007, 12:04 AM Local time: Oct 18, 2007, 10:04 PM #21 of 21
Junior year in college one of my friends (a 4'10" girl) asked me to be her daddy. I can't think of Halloween without creeping myself out anymore.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > crazy Halloween