Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Inglourious Basterds

Krelian
everything is moving

Member 6422

Level 41.55

May 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 04:04 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 09:04 PM #1 of 6
Inglourious Basterds

[sic].

YouTube Video

Trailer in HD.

Here's the summary from the film's IMDB page:

Quote:
During World War II a group of Jewish-American soldiers known as "The Basterds" are chosen specifically to spread fear throughout the Third Reich by scalping and brutally killing Nazis. The Basterds soon cross paths with a French-Jewish teenage girl who runs a movie theater in Paris which is targeted by the soldiers.
I cannot stop watching this trailer. Also, call me slow, but I had absolutely no clue that this had left dev hell - apparently shooting only started in October '08. Tarantino is aiming to have it totally finished for screening at Cannes in May, and it'll enter cinemas worldwide in August.

Goes without saying that I'm pretty pumped for this.

How ya doing, buddy?
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 05:21 PM #2 of 6
This movie's been talked about for damn well over 10 years now... Supposedly his first draft of the script was somewhere in the neighborhood of 300 pages long or some such shit.

Well... I think the trailer kinda sucks honestly. I love Tarantino, but I hated Death Proof, and I fear his recession will continue with this one... I hope not, and of course I'll be there on day one, but I shall remain skeptical. I mean come on, what the fuck is Eli Roth doing in this pretending to be serious? Jesus Christ...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Jessykins
Burnt out on dealing with mortals

Member 444

Level 31.50

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 05:41 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 03:41 PM #3 of 6
Eli Roth hitting people with a baseball bat? Count me in.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 09:24 PM Local time: Feb 12, 2009, 07:24 PM #4 of 6
Did I see Neal from Freaks and Geeks at the far right end of the line of soldiers?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Feb 12, 2009, 09:33 PM #5 of 6
Looks good to me. I think it's solely because of Pitt in Burn After Reading that I crack up laughing at this character. (LOVED Burn After Reading)

I'm excited to see it, even if it turns out to be shit.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2009, 01:45 AM Local time: Feb 13, 2009, 01:45 AM #6 of 6
(LOVED Burn After Reading).
"So what did we learn in all of this?"
"Not a god damn thing."
"Oh."
(probably butchered from memory)

Well, since film isn't in my area of analytical expertise, I can look forward to this unlike Sprout :3 Plus, what Jessy said~

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Inglourious Basterds