Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

about an unregistered vehicle

Bredow
Banned

Member 2835

Level 10.40

Mar 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 11:14 PM #1 of 3
about an unregistered vehicle

so i was driving today at 11 oclock pm (i cant drive past 9)with my unregisted vehicle, and there was a cop roadblock stop thing.

andi got the cops to let me go with a ticket for driving past 9...

im curious what the punishment will be for this?

it doesnt say any money, but will it give me points on my license or make insurance go up?

if anything id say it costs like 20-40 bucks...its very minro but im just curious..thanks

Jam it back in, in the dark.
DarkLink2135
River Chocobo

Member 5122

Level 24.05

Apr 2006

Old Sep 1, 2006, 11:48 PM #2 of 3
I would expect your insurance would go up slightly, but nowhere near as much if you would have been caught speeding. Maybe a slight increase, depending on your insurance company, probably not much to worry about, but enough to regret doing it.

Sorry I don't have any specific numbers, but I remember that my insurance company is very big on speeding. Curfew violations are bad, but won't push you into the range of unaffordable.

My uncle got pulled over for having a tail light out, and his license had expired 3 years ago. The cop just told him to get it renewed & when he went there was a glitch, and he doesn't have to renew it for another 7 years, lol.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

FGSFDS!!!
BlueMikey
TREAT?!?

Member 12

Level 35.70

Feb 2006

Old Sep 2, 2006, 11:17 AM Local time: Sep 2, 2006, 09:17 AM #3 of 3
Maybe you should, you know, contact the police in your area. It isn't good when the police hand you a piece of paper and you're too clueless to understand what is going on.

Or tell us what the ticket says; what are we, psychics?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
and Brandy does her best to understand

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > about an unregistered vehicle