Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Popularity Contest: Munchies (Semi-finals)
Closed Thread

Arelas
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 4592

Level 1.02

Apr 2006

Old Apr 9, 2006, 10:33 AM #26 of 27
Eh..I think Pringles wins the vote for the first one, 'cuz theres tons of flavors for Pringles and some of them are really tasty.

And it HAS to be M&Ms, because peanut M&M's own. O_O; And I wasnt ever really a fan of gummi bears.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Acro-nym
Holy Chocobo

Member 635

Level 32.46

Mar 2006

Old Apr 10, 2006, 04:37 PM #27 of 27
Well, it's Monday evening. Huh, it actually broke twenty-five posts. Maybe this thing is becoming more popular...

Anyways, I have tallied the results and the winners will be posted in the Finals thread in a few moments. Closing this round now...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Popularity Contest: Munchies (Semi-finals)