Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Anime] Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou Tou

Shenlon
YARG!

Member 469

Level 30.22

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2007, 01:48 PM #1 of 2
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou Tou

[Insert long title here ]
Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou Tou

Originally Posted by animenfo
The story takes place in Shinjuku, Tokyo.

In spring, a mysterious student transfers to Magami Academy. His name is Hiyu Tatsuma. Then, he meets Horaiji Kyoichi of the kendo club, Daigo Yuya of the wresting club, Sakurai Komaki of the kyudo (Japanese archery) club, and Misato Aoki who is the student leader, as if they were attracted by something. Being influenced by Ryumyaku or Dragon Vein, which became active suddenly, they are awakened as “persons who posses powers”. Since that day, monsters called “Oni” appear and begin to assault Tokyo. Also, those who use evil power to control Oni appear. To protect Tokyo from them, Tatsuma and his friend stand up to fight. Then, they have to face their destiny….

Sounds like a typical "kill the demons with our new powers" type anime...and maybe it is, just maybe.
But I just can't deny how awesome the animation in the fight sequences are. This reminds me of a darker version D-gray Man and the king of fighters OVA. The animation is nicely done and doesn't go for cheap during the more intense fighting scenes and the rocking soundtrack is also a nice add on for the series.

Hiyuu quickly becomes best friends with Kyoichi since I guess they're so strong :/

Aoi, who feels like she needs to protect everyone and is a bit bitchy and Kumaki who follows Aoi becuase of lesbo love maybe?

And Daigo who has a cruch on Kumaki and umm.....is the extra muscle guy!

Then there are the villains of the story and like the millennium earl from D-Gray Man can also give powers to human to cause chaos and transform them into some ugly bug demons or something along those lines

Its a nice series that I just happened to miss during episode 1-11 but I'm really loving it since I'm a hardcore action and supernatural fan.
I especially loved the 3rd and 4th episode for the musical villain.

Anyways I'm not one that enjoys typing too much so just
Grab the Episodes Here.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

New Record!
jouhou
-

Member 400

Level 18.87

Mar 2006

Old Apr 16, 2007, 02:54 PM #2 of 2
I'm sick of D.Gray Man. I only watched that because Lenalee looked hot. XD
The animation for this show looks better and since you say this is darker than D.Gray Man, I guess I'll switch series. The weapons in this show looks a lot better too.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Anime] Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpuchou Tou