Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Discontinued food products

Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 01:59 PM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 01:59 PM #1 of 79
I know this sounds goofy, but I want a box of Nintendo cereal, just for nostalgia sake. I loved it... like... 20 years ago... I wonder if I still would enjoy it. Boo Berry was nice too, but I know I can still find Boo Berry in a local bodega if I really wanted it.

I remember Kick soda. The biggest competitor of Jolt until the whole boom of energy drinks. Never a big fan of Orbit though. Tasted... Too wierd...

I wonder if I can still find almond peanut butter cups. And bottlecaps.

Edit: I know it isn't food, but I really miss Lucky Strike unfiltered cigarettes. I quit smoking, but I still crave them sooo baaad.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Fatt; Apr 23, 2006 at 02:01 PM.
Fatt
When the moon hits your eye...

Member 238

Level 16.01

Mar 2006

Old Apr 23, 2006, 04:01 PM Local time: Apr 23, 2006, 04:01 PM #2 of 79
I'd love somebody to take my potted meat away. I got it as a gag gift, but I swear whatever is inside hungers for blood. I am down to participate in an international food swap meet via mail.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > Discontinued food products