Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Attention] Planning a new tattoo, you should weigh in.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2011, 07:04 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2011, 06:04 PM #1 of 23
Planning a new tattoo, you should weigh in.

So, gamingforce at large, I am planning my next tattoo. I'm thinking I'm going to go for a tribute to my favourite genre, film noir. I don't have a lot of things I'm locked into. Sam Spade, Tracer Bullet and Jessica Rabbit all make the cut, but other than that I'm pretty wide open. This is either going to be a full sleeve, a thigh sleeve or a back piece, so there will be lots of room.

So, I look to you, Gamingforce. Who of the greats deserves the cut? The wife from Dark City, all smoky and sexy? Bogey in Casablanca? The whole thing is going to be black and white with shots of colour (blue eyes, red lips, a blue dress etc). What iconic noir sex and smoke would you include?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2011, 08:12 PM #2 of 23
whatever it is, it better involve people wearing hats, and somebody shooting somebody else or brandishing a gun.

Additional Spam:
Actually it should tell a little story, instead of just being homages to the greats. You can HAVE the greats in there, but they need to be doing something noir-ish. Like, wearing hats or brandishing guns, or getting away in one of those sweet olde-tyme cars.

How ya doing, buddy?

Last edited by Sarag; Aug 7, 2011 at 08:16 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Lang Lang
Banned

Member 38316

Level 2.38

Aug 2011

Old Aug 9, 2011, 03:38 AM #3 of 23
Get a Chicago Typewriter on your inner forearm. It'll wreak of shiznits.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 02:47 PM Local time: Aug 9, 2011, 12:47 PM #4 of 23
You should find a way to make Jessica Rabbit into a tribal tattoo.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 02:59 PM Local time: Aug 9, 2011, 01:59 PM #5 of 23
You should find a way to make Jessica Rabbit into a tribal tattoo.
Skip the middleman, bypass the douche supplier and go right to the source.

I was speaking idiomatically.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Lang Lang
Banned

Member 38316

Level 2.38

Aug 2011

Old Aug 9, 2011, 03:09 PM #6 of 23
Skip the bullshit and realize that barbed wire is, in no way, tribal. I would personally beat the shit out of anyone who thinks so, if I were so lucky as to meet such a loser. Then, I would get head from their girlfriend.

Most amazing jew boots
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 03:16 PM Local time: Aug 9, 2011, 02:16 PM #7 of 23
Wait, are you telling me barbed wire ISN'T tribal? I'm shocked. I'm beyond shocked. I'm surprised, even.

No, wait, I'm shocked. Please. Tell me more, o guru of tattooing.

And then explain how tribal isn't as tired and douchy as barbed wire.

Honestly.

Attention. Rapt. Etc.

FELIPE NO

Lang Lang
Banned

Member 38316

Level 2.38

Aug 2011

Old Aug 9, 2011, 03:40 PM #8 of 23
Play the stupidity card. Why not. Tribalectic symbology renders a direct reference to a tribal affiliation. Since you're an unoriginal ass wipe, you have no point of reference to how utterly oblivious you are toward tribalism. You see nonsense in a magazine and you deem it exotic. In reality, you're a piece of tool shit. It isn't rocket zoology. It never was and never will be. Use your super-cool, imaginary mod power and turn this post into something flowery.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 04:05 PM #9 of 23

Additional Spam:
On your lower back, natch.

Last edited by Wall Feces; Aug 9, 2011 at 04:05 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 05:26 PM Local time: Aug 9, 2011, 04:26 PM 3 #10 of 23
Play the stupidity card. Why not. Tribalectic symbology renders a direct reference to a tribal affiliation. Since you're an unoriginal ass wipe, you have no point of reference to how utterly oblivious you are toward tribalism. You see nonsense in a magazine and you deem it exotic. In reality, you're a piece of tool shit. It isn't rocket zoology. It never was and never will be. Use your super-cool, imaginary mod power and turn this post into something flowery.
Why would I change this beautiful piece of prose to anything else? Clearly I was actually going to get a barbed wire tattoo, and even more than that, I clearly think barbed wire tats are the height of awesome. I certainly don't know anything about ink, and certainly not about the tribalist revival of the early 90's that started in SoCal and spread out from there. I certainly haven't been exposed to traditional tattooing from the Maori through the Japanese techniques over the years. And I mean, you are clearly so much more wise than I am in the ways of body modification. Please, spread your wisdom further and tell me all about neo-tribalism and the meaning behind it all.

Because I have no idea. Really. Continue. Also, all my tattoos are tribal or flash. You got me. I have six different flaming hearts surrounded by barbed wire with tribal wings in the background.

Good catch.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Benjamin please
how's it going

Member 48

Level 16.03

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 05:36 PM #11 of 23
Hi, Lizeris.

Most amazing jew boots
<a_lurker|laptop> I think your car died too.
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 06:15 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2011, 12:15 AM #12 of 23
Why would I change this beautiful piece of prose to anything else? Clearly I was actually going to get a barbed wire tattoo, and even more than that, I clearly think barbed wire tats are the height of awesome. I certainly don't know anything about ink, and certainly not about the tribalist revival of the early 90's that started in SoCal and spread out from there. I certainly haven't been exposed to traditional tattooing from the Maori through the Japanese techniques over the years. And I mean, you are clearly so much more wise than I am in the ways of body modification. Please, spread your wisdom further and tell me all about neo-tribalism and the meaning behind it all.

Because I have no idea. Really. Continue. Also, all my tattoos are tribal or flash. You got me. I have six different flaming hearts surrounded by barbed wire with tribal wings in the background.

Good catch.
My tattoos have scary ass demons, swords and wings and shit, you should get something like that.

LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 09:13 PM Local time: Aug 9, 2011, 06:13 PM #13 of 23

Additional Spam:
On your lower back, natch.

Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka
Lang Lang
Banned

Member 38316

Level 2.38

Aug 2011

Old Aug 9, 2011, 11:31 PM #14 of 23

Good catch.
You're sure killed me with kindness. Knocked me dead, even. You are skilled. Have you considered scarification? This is truly the height of body modding. People will know you mean business when they see that you've taken a razor blade to your skin in a systematic fashion. There is so much you can do with it. The flaming-heart-razor-wire thing is deader than dead.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Last edited by Lang Lang; Aug 9, 2011 at 11:34 PM.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 11:36 PM Local time: Aug 9, 2011, 10:36 PM #15 of 23
You're sure killed me with kindness. Knocked me dead, even. You are skilled. Have you considered scarification? This is truly the height of body modding. People will know you mean business when they see that you've taken a razor blade to your skin in a systematic fashion. There is so much you can do with it. The flaming-heart-razor-wire thing is deader than dead.
You are just absolutely dead set on not getting it, aren't you Lizeris.

FELIPE NO

Lang Lang
Banned

Member 38316

Level 2.38

Aug 2011

Old Aug 9, 2011, 11:39 PM #16 of 23
I get it. I'm even playing along.

How ya doing, buddy?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 9, 2011, 11:50 PM Local time: Aug 9, 2011, 10:50 PM 1 #17 of 23
I get it. I'm even playing along.

Lang Lang
Banned

Member 38316

Level 2.38

Aug 2011

Old Aug 10, 2011, 12:02 AM #18 of 23
Your verbiage is entrapping. So I'm damned if I do and damned if I don't, and you're calling me damned. If hallow rhetoric is the name of the game, why not just let me play? Sorry. I don't have any viral jpgs to compensate for my minuscule vocabulary. I'm trying to play nice. If my help isn't appreciated, lot's of luck reviving this place.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2011, 03:14 AM Local time: Aug 10, 2011, 01:14 AM 1 #19 of 23
YouTube Video

Most amazing jew boots
coeccias
Her default movement speed is running isn't it?

Member 197

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2011, 07:40 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2011, 05:40 PM 1 #20 of 23
I think you should get a Muppet Babies tattoo, Deni.

The unmovable stubborn
(Feeling Inspired)

Member 1512

Level 62.24

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2011, 08:25 PM 2 #21 of 23
Just tattoo a fedora directly onto your scalp. Complete with subdermal steel hatband to complete the illusion.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2011, 10:21 PM Local time: Aug 10, 2011, 09:21 PM #22 of 23
Just tattoo a fedora directly onto your scalp. Complete with subdermal steel hatband to complete the illusion.
You know, I haven't even SEEN that hat since I got home. I must have tossed it somewhere in my basement. I do, however, enjoy your idea. I don't even really like hats that much, but that fucking sun was hot.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2011, 11:10 AM #23 of 23
Tattoos are for pussies and people who work on whaling ships.

Real men roll themselves in gasoline, light themselves on fire and then have their friends throw water on them. Burn scars are where its at, man.

Bumped this thread to BE REAL, man.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > [Attention] Planning a new tattoo, you should weigh in.