Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I've been swimming for the last three weeks.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2011, 08:19 PM #1 of 16
I've been swimming for the last three weeks.

Or at least, I must've been - every time I turn around, I'm fuckin' damp.

It's hot as hell out here! today is the first day in some time where it was a reasonable temperature, but it's still kinda humid. How's it in your digs? Hope you don't live in the midwest.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lang Lang
Banned

Member 38316

Level 2.38

Aug 2011

Old Aug 3, 2011, 11:02 PM #2 of 16
Wow! It sounds very humid in your region. What is the temperature?
The average, summer temp in my area is 28 degrees centigrade.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2011, 11:13 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2011, 09:13 PM #3 of 16
It's around mid-70's where I'm at, but that is by the coast.

When i went to Vegas this weekend it was a comfortable 98 ~ 103 degrees. I'm just glad it wasn't 120.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
coeccias
Her default movement speed is running isn't it?

Member 197

Level 15.62

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2011, 11:33 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2011, 09:33 PM #4 of 16
According to Wikipedia, my city has a Mediterranean climate, typical of most California cities. I'll have to confirm that with Huell Howser before I start believing it.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2011, 08:02 AM #5 of 16
We've had a rough summer. We got your stupid heatwave and just came through 100+ F and 65%+ humidity. Yesterday was the nicest day I've seen in a while. It hovered at 80 and was nice and dry.

We've also had a nasty summer for storms to follow the exceptional weather. We never see tornadoes up here, but this year alone, we've seen maybe 3 total in our city. Just last week, we had a "microburst" that was scarier than the tornadoes in early June.

It used to be that on hot, muggy summer days, you're almost guaranteed a thunderstorm around 3-5pm throughout the summer. Every single thunderstorm that has come through our area this year has either had tornado warnings with it or hail bigger than a quarter coming down. It's completely abnormal for this region.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by I poked it and it made a sad sound; Aug 4, 2011 at 08:58 AM.
Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2011, 08:43 AM #6 of 16
We peaked at about 110 and humid a few weeks ago during the absolutely brutal heat wave. There were warnings of massive blackouts due to ConEd pushing out more electricity than ever before, but thankfully there was no bullshit to be had. Probably some of the grossest, hottest weather I've ever experienced personally.

How ya doing, buddy?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2011, 08:58 AM Local time: Aug 4, 2011, 07:58 AM #7 of 16
New York has the added bonus of that air quality just getting oppressive in heat, too. LA is the same way. Hot in those cities just seems worse. The air always seems closer, making you almost claustrophobic. It is not at all a pleasant feeling.

FELIPE NO

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2011, 09:11 AM #8 of 16
Oh it's fucking awful here in the summer. When it's nice weather (like today, 70s and sunny) it's a joy to be here. But when it's oppressively hot, it is literally oppressive. The air is thick with disgusting stenches and heat and moisture and it's taxing to walk around in it.

Winter is pretty horrible too but in a different way. This city doesn't handle the two extremes very well.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2011, 09:48 AM Local time: Aug 4, 2011, 07:48 AM #9 of 16
Vegas has seemingly been experiencing rather low temperatures compared to normal. I feel hot as fuck indoors, though. Maybe because my grandma and I are toughing it out with the AC costs. AC at 85 MAX.

Also I just bought an Xbox and my room ventilation sucks. Didn't realize it doubled as a fucking space heater.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2011, 09:58 AM #10 of 16
I live in Memphis. The heat index is above 110. I have no air conditioning in my car. Thankfully, I work somewhere where it doesn't matter that my shirt sticks to my back when I get here, because that would otherwise suck.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Aug 4, 2011, 11:57 AM Local time: Aug 4, 2011, 09:57 AM #11 of 16
The temperature barely got above the mid-70s all July long in Portland (OR). Lately, it's only been in the low to mid 80s with almost no humidity. Summer weather here is pretty much about as ideal as one can possibly imagine.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by PiccoloNamek; Aug 4, 2011 at 07:50 PM.
Hydra
Delicious and vitamin fortified.

Member 1243

Level 16.97

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2011, 01:55 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2011, 11:55 AM #12 of 16
I'm dry and comfortably warm in eastern Washington right now.

The air smells like chives, because the onions are in harvest right now. It's delicious.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2011, 07:28 PM #13 of 16
Wow! It sounds very humid in your region. What is the temperature?
The average, summer temp in my area is 28 degrees centigrade.
It was pretty nasty! Our average summer at that point in time is the same as yours, 83~. But what we were getting was ten degrees more, at least. Even now that it's "cooler" we're still a good five degrees above average, and enough humidity that you start getting super damp if you take an hour walk.

They're saying that we'll be back to average at the end of the week, which will be nice. I hope it doesn't feel cold to me.

Oh! Another thing I realized, we had a really long stretch of sunny days during June and July. The only time it got cloudy was before or after a storm. I'm pretty happy about that, even though we didn't get much rain in the past two months.

so internet, what is the weather NOW? I know that Texas is still melting, but are the rest of you finally seeing some seasonable weather?

I was speaking idiomatically.
Congle line of abuse. Or is that conga-line. Or congaline.
3.1 inches of glory

Member 4123

Level 28.07

Mar 2006

Old Aug 7, 2011, 08:14 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2011, 06:14 PM #14 of 16
It's been really nice here in Portland

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Angel of Light
A Confused Mansbridge

Member 6635

Level 26.61

May 2006

Old Aug 7, 2011, 08:36 PM Local time: Aug 7, 2011, 10:06 PM #15 of 16
Ever since I moved up to Alberta in Mid-May we've actually had a really nice weather for the most part. Most days usually averaged anywhere from 22 to 28 degrees Celsius consistently over the last two months and rainy days were very few and far between. Anytime we got any rain was usually in little 15 minute increments.

You don't know how many times I use to say to myself when I was getting close to the end of my work shift that I wish it would rain hard. If it rained for long periods of time we would usually get the day off work. The funny thing being up in Alberta over the last three months is that just about 60% to 70% of the province is being consistently nailed with rain especially south of Edmonton. Where I've been working to has pretty much been one of the driest areas of Alberta throughout the entire summer. It would definitely explain the amount of wildfires we've had in the area so far.

Now that I've been home for the last 6 days in Newfoundland. We haven't had one sunny day since I've been home. The only day that was even remotely half decent was the day of the St. John's Regatta but that was still really overcast and really foggy. Its been mostly drizzle and heavy to light rain over the last 6 days. I'm really hoping to get at least one sunny day so I can at least mow the lawn and do some yard work before I go back to work.

For the most part, the weather hasn't really been influencing my summer too much. I've just been too busy to even notice it. I do look forward to the Fall though because it is my favorite type of weather and temperature to work in since the majority of the time I spend outside is usually when I'm working.

FELIPE NO
wvlfpvp
I'm going to write the most erotic, graphic, freakiest friend fiction ever

Member 122

Level 55.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 10, 2011, 02:10 PM #16 of 16
Heh, lurks, it's still hot here unless it's raining. That's also the only time that I can ride in my car without completely dying.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
It was lunchtime at Wagstaff.
Touching butts had been banned by the evil Headmaster Frond.
Suddenly, Tina Belcher appeared in the doorway.
She knew what she had to do.
She touched Jimmy Jr's butt and changed the world.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > I've been swimming for the last three weeks.