Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Don't... touch... anything.

Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Jul 22, 2011, 07:03 PM #1 of 2
Don't... touch... anything.

You ever have the experience of something being busted, and being so obnoxious to fix, that once it WAS in (relatively) working order, you don't want to jinx it by fiddling with it more? Maybe it was your beater car, that's only held together by duct tape and dreams. Or maybe it was your parents' old computer, riddled with spyware. Or maybe it was something even more ridiculous, like your college transcript having some error on it and it taking FOREVER to get it fixed.

As for me, I've just had the most ridiculous two months with Comcast. Ever be told that your DVR won't work until you activate your phone service, because the phone service and the DVR on your cable box are tied into the same plan? I HAVE.

Ever have a perfectly good cable box just disappear from your account, including having service techs not believe you when you tell them the serial number on the box, not believe you when you say it's been on your account for the last X years, and even have the electronic phone menu hang up on you because 'you have waited too long on hold? I HAVE.

I think everything is ironed out now. If so, I"m not gonna add any services or call Comcast for nothin' for as long as I can.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Lang Lang
Banned

Member 38316

Level 2.38

Aug 2011

Old Aug 6, 2011, 10:47 AM 1 #2 of 2
Something being busted and obnoxious to fix? My ego. I'm working very hard on this.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Don't... touch... anything.