Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

PS3: Games/Media won't load.

Karasu
... Boss. *broken rib*

Member 5720

Level 20.39

Apr 2006

Old Mar 13, 2009, 09:13 PM #1 of 1
PS3: Games/Media won't load.

I was playing MGO, and when I went to exit out of the game, the ps3 froze, so it reset itself, and once it did, it didn't show the MGS4 disc in there. I took it out, and put it back in...same thing, nothing loading up. I tried a ps2, bluray, and a dvd. Nothing's loading.

I talked to sony and they're gonna send a box for me. But...is there a possibility I can fix this myself? Is it dust, or is it a mechanism I can't fix. Who else has had this issue before?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > PS3: Games/Media won't load.