Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

You're only pretending that you're normal.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Oct 2, 2011, 03:07 PM Local time: Oct 2, 2011, 02:07 PM #26 of 26
The differene is I carry the "I AM EXCEPTIONAL AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT WELL FUCK YOU TOO." attitude. All the time.
And this is different from most attractive women... how? I'm not saying you're dull or anything, but you're self-identifying harder than anyone here about how different you are. I don't think there's anything wrong with having a few things in common with the populace at large. The only people who think fitting in with the people around them is a bad thing are people who shop at hot topic and listen to Papa Roach. Being good at fitting in isn't a bad thing.

No one is "normal" some people just don't make their quirks as apparent to the whole world at first meeting.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > You're only pretending that you're normal.