Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

You eat how often?!

Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 07:08 PM Local time: Feb 13, 2007, 05:08 PM #26 of 75
My eating schedule is as follows:

7AM- Wake up, drink a cup of coffee with some kind of fruit. Head to work
1PM- Hour lunch break. Make a sandwich with chips or eat a bowl of cereal or two.
6:30PM - Dinner time. Will either cook something or eat out, depending on my mood.

I drink lots of liquids throughout the day since I'm always more thirsty than hungry. ;_;

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 09:57 PM #27 of 75
! I guess I have a fast metabolism as well since I typically surprise people with how much I can eat; but I'm pretty fit too. =p
I have a fast metabolism, so I have to eat a bunch during the day.
I wish I had a fast metabolism... My metabolism is too fucking slow.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Feb 13, 2007, 10:57 PM #28 of 75
Usually just dinner, and sometimes a small lunch. Im so shit for time lately that dinner is just an excuse to wind down at the end of the day.

This doesn't mean that I don't snack every so often, but as far as big meals go I just get one.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Sol
resident

Member 1293

Level 12.09

Mar 2006

Old Feb 14, 2007, 12:53 AM Local time: Feb 13, 2007, 10:53 PM #29 of 75
Since my work schedule is completely random thanks to being employed in retail, I usually have two bigs meals before and after my shift, spending my lunch break ragging on management. On my off days I'll actually enjoy a full breakfast, then a light lunch and dinner to keep me going the rest of the day.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Niekon
WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Member 52

Level 19.28

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 04:17 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2007, 02:17 PM #30 of 75
typically I'm eating one meal a day if I remember to even do that or my wife asks if I'm hungry. I've never been one who does a lot of eating on a regular basis, but on occasion I have been known to eat more than once a day (typically while on vacations).
And why the reason for not so many meals? I am a rather picky eater. There are many things that my wife likes to prepare that I cannot stand (and sometimes can't even stand being around when they are being prepared/cooked). So I'll duck outside for a bit until the aroma dissipates from the rooms and then go on doing whatever.
But in the interim I manage to have my beverages that keep me going day to day.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Bernard Black
I don't mean this in a bad way, but genetically you are a cul-de-sac

Member 518

Level 32.84

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 05:39 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2007, 10:39 PM #31 of 75
I usually have a drink of milk in the morning and then a light dinner. I think my metabolism is pretty fucked up because somehow that, combined with the fact that I walk everywhere and do some moderate exercise, seems to keep my weight just nicely maintained. Not only that but sometimes on days where I eat unhealthily and about three times as much as normal I actually lose weight, despite sitting around on my arse watching films or playing games.

As for fluids, I actually have a constant headache because I never feel thristy and so forget to drink something. I usually only drink when I'm feeling really parched.

FELIPE NO
HazelGuy
Good Chocobo

Member 4960

Level 14.57

Apr 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 06:11 PM Local time: Feb 16, 2007, 09:11 AM #32 of 75
I used to get really sick if I ate breakfast after sports practice, so I got into the habit of not eating any. Lunch if I have the time I'll grab something but I usually just graze on whatevers in the cupboard from when I get home till I get to sleep.

And water. Lots and lots of water. I only drink water unless I'm going out drinking with friends. Probably 7 or 8 litres a day. Never been a tea or coffee person.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Feb 15, 2007, 09:27 PM Local time: Feb 15, 2007, 08:27 PM #33 of 75
As a musician, I'm lucky to get two meals a day. Especially this semester there have been many times when I might drink coffee and have some yogurt in the morning and then not eat anything until I get back to my apartment at 10 that night. It's terribly unhealthy, but oftentimes there's not much I can do about it.

I have Symphony rehearsal three days a week during "lunch time" (ie: 12 noon), so I pretty much don't eat lunch anymore. Usually I have to practice at the times when I would have an early dinner, but if there's somebody else around that hasn't eaten then I will get to eat out at about 7pm.

On the rare occasion that I have the luxury to cook myself something, I go all out. I'll make homemade mashed potatoes, chicken, spaghetti...you name it. That generally happens about 4 times a month .

Jam it back in, in the dark.
chibilola
thats it

Member 568

Level 6.75

Mar 2006

Old Feb 16, 2007, 04:04 PM Local time: Feb 16, 2007, 02:04 PM #34 of 75
I eat a decent meal once a day, maybe twice or none depending on how I'm feeling. I usually like to cook dinner, but since NOBODY ever does anything where ever I live I cook = I clean. It's fine with me, but sucks big time where "wheres dinner?" scenario kicks in. Thats when I don't eat, cause I just lose all motivation to do anything.

Shorty
21. Arch of the Warrior Maidens

Member 2028

Level 30.81

Mar 2006

Old Feb 17, 2007, 05:59 PM Local time: Feb 17, 2007, 03:59 PM #35 of 75
I vary anywhere from 1 meal a day to 7 tiny meals a day. Depends on what kind of day it is.
On a typical work day, it would be 2 small "snack" size meals and 2 big meals, lunch and dinner.

xen0phobia
Chocobo

Member 503

Level 10.31

Mar 2006

Old Feb 18, 2007, 12:03 AM #36 of 75
Usually i eat once a day + snacks at night. Don't have time in the morning for breakfast.

Also, i drink an energy drink and probably 2-3 diet cokes every day.

yuna00
Chocobo

Member 305

Level 9.10

Mar 2006

Old Feb 24, 2007, 01:57 PM Local time: Feb 24, 2007, 10:57 AM #37 of 75
i DO eat three times, but i wouldn't say they're "square meals". it's more like: breakfast/lunch at 12-ish or 1, dinner at 9:15/9.30pm, then a snack/very small meal anywhere from 11pm-2/3am. yea i know, it's screwed up. :P

Battle_CRY
Vice-President

Member 7659

Level 6.62

May 2006

Old Feb 26, 2007, 12:19 AM #38 of 75
I have weird habits...sometimes I eat 3 meals a day...sometimes 2...sometimes 4 (the 4th one would occur at a really late time, like after midnight)...I know that the irregularity of my meals is not healthy...especially when I don't eat for 8 hours after having a poptart....

Signature removed by the board of directors
Ash3698
Twilight Princess

Member 21246

Level 2.50

Mar 2007

Old Mar 19, 2007, 11:51 PM #39 of 75
I eat when I'm hungry. I don't always eat breakfast, lunch, I grab whatever I can find. Somethin quick. Dinner, I eat a little bit of what we have. And ocassionaly i'll have like a handful of chips at night. If that even.

FELIPE NO
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Mar 20, 2007, 02:37 AM Local time: Mar 20, 2007, 02:37 AM #40 of 75
I usually eat lunch and supper. This is mainly because of the fact that I rarely get up early enough for breakfast. By the time I wake up its 11 to 11:30am...

Keeps me away from the Fruit Loops at least.

Musharraf
So Call Me Maybe

Member 20

Level 52.53

Feb 2006

Old Mar 20, 2007, 02:40 AM Local time: Mar 20, 2007, 08:40 AM #41 of 75
I currently have like three meals a day. But since I heard that it's better for your health and your body to have more meals (like three main meals and two or three smaller meals during the day), I will try to eat more regularly. I won't eat more, it's just that I will try to eat something every two or three hours. Not at night, of course, because that's when I sleep =D

Garnet
Princess. ;d

Member 16676

Level 6.41

Dec 2006

Old Mar 22, 2007, 04:53 AM Local time: Mar 22, 2007, 03:53 AM #42 of 75
I usually eat two meals a day. That mostly consists of Peas and a Biscuit or Butterbeans and a Biscuit. And Cheetos. Love some cheetos. ;p Lately though, I've barely been eating one meal. I haven't had much of an appetite after having my baby.

Most amazing jew boots
Smelnick
Banned

Member 12225

Level 26.09

Sep 2006

Old Mar 22, 2007, 07:45 AM Local time: Mar 22, 2007, 07:45 AM #43 of 75
Generally when I have an income, I eat pretty regular. Breakfast, Middle of the day and a meal in the evening. I don't really have set times. If I'm gonna be up late, I have a later evening snack too. I find that once I get hungry I tend to be unable to function as well. However, when I have no income, I tend to only eat once a day to save on food. I get used to it once my stomach becomes accustomed. Luckily I might be getting a job today. So I'll be able to start eating properly.

GhaleonQ
Holy Paladin Fencer *snickers*

Member 20358

Level 16.99

Feb 2007

Old Mar 22, 2007, 09:12 PM Local time: Mar 22, 2007, 08:12 PM #44 of 75
One meal a day -- dinner. It's easier on the wallet, gives me loads of free time, and I'm used to it by now =3 Makes the day so much nicer.

It's a big meal, but nothing freakish. If you look at what an average person of my size consumes in a full day's meals versus my own, I don't eat nearly as much. Maybe slightly over a third of what they'd eat in one day.
Gechmir, I do the same, but mine probably approaches freakish, as I'm both tall and spend a lot of time with athletics. I'm also a slow eater. Between those 2 things and eating (dare I say) annoyingly healthy and well-prepared foods, it's nearly impossible to not remain trim while preserving lean muscle mass.

crabman
NEWS!

Member 17465

Level 11.09

Dec 2006

Old Mar 26, 2007, 02:46 PM Local time: Mar 26, 2007, 12:46 PM #45 of 75
Four light meals a day.

Breakfast - Bagel and a Coffee

Brunch - Sandwich and a coffee

Lunch - I work at a korean restuarant so... Bogogi and water, seafood tofu soup and alot of water, bibim-bop and water. One or the other, I can't eat taht much in one sitting.

Dinner - instant ramen and what ever left overs my family leaves for me.

Guess the bogogi isn't that light, but i do need the energy to cope with having to bring meals all over the restuarant.

Stonebowls are heavy

Last edited by crabman; Mar 26, 2007 at 02:48 PM.
Gixah
Carob Nut

Member 18951

Level 4.94

Jan 2007

Old Mar 27, 2007, 07:46 PM #46 of 75
I don't eat breakfast on Tuesdays and Thursdays because by the time I wake up and have to get to where I have to, I only have time for a cup of coffee and a muffin. Otherwise it's usually three square meals for me.

"Sweet Christmas!"
Ozma
Here's Johnny!!!

Member 10311

Level 25.67

Jul 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 09:23 PM Local time: Mar 28, 2007, 09:23 AM #47 of 75
I don't really have any exact eating schedule---I just break it all the time. Usually I eat 3 times a day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner), but I often skipped lunch. Sometimes I sleep from 6 pm until morning; that's skipping dinner, of course. I take snacks if I watch TV or surfing Internet; that makes 4 times a day. Sometimes I ever take up to 7 times a day. That's when I have nothing to do. I don't eat really much for one time, yet I rarely feel hungry. That's why I often skip lunch. My mother usually yells at me about skipping lunch, but wtf.

FELIPE NO
OZZcln
Fallen Angel

Member 645

Level 5.11

Mar 2006

Old Mar 27, 2007, 09:33 PM Local time: Mar 27, 2007, 09:33 PM #48 of 75
I eat all the time actually. Mostly junk food. Though when I do eat a real meal I only eat around 4 times a day or so.

Chibi Neko
The hell am I doing here?

Member 922

Level 27.65

Mar 2006

Old Mar 28, 2007, 02:01 PM Local time: Mar 28, 2007, 03:31 PM #49 of 75
I don't even eat in the morning, I just have lunch at work and supper when I get home. Sometimes I might have a snack before bed.

Will
Good Chocobo

Member 4221

Level 18.81

Mar 2006

Old Apr 11, 2007, 03:02 PM #50 of 75
I usually have a drink of milk in the morning and then a light dinner. I think my metabolism is pretty fucked up because somehow that, combined with the fact that I walk everywhere and do some moderate exercise, seems to keep my weight just nicely maintained. Not only that but sometimes on days where I eat unhealthily and about three times as much as normal I actually lose weight, despite sitting around on my arse watching films or playing games.
That should tell you something! If you don't eat something every few hours, you are in fact screwing up your metabolism. You could eat five times what you eat for dinner spread over five meals and you'd look and feel a hell of a lot better.

Gechmir, I do the same, but mine probably approaches freakish, as I'm both tall and spend a lot of time with athletics. I'm also a slow eater. Between those 2 things and eating (dare I say) annoyingly healthy and well-prepared foods, it's nearly impossible to not remain trim while preserving lean muscle mass.
One meal a day plus sports? You probably don't have much lean mass left to preserve.

I know I'm getting preachy, but some of the posts in this thread are horrifying.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > I make a bitch sandwich > You eat how often?!