Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Yo I need some fucking games

Opfer
nice

Member 28563

Level 18.16

Mar 2008

Old Oct 10, 2013, 01:17 PM Local time: Oct 10, 2013, 08:17 PM #1 of 25
I second the Audiosurf Double Vision suggestion. Very easy to pick up but surprisingly deep and with good lasting appeal due to the 'you can use any old music file on your hard drive' thing. If you end up playing that one and want someone to compete with on obscure tracks, give me a yell. Audiosurf 2 was also recently released on Steam Early Access, but it's simply not ready yet.

Other than that and a few well-known FPS games, there's not a whole lot of multiplayer stuff in my library. Castle Crashers is supposed to be fun, but I haven't tried that yet.

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Yo I need some fucking games