Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PC] Yo I need some fucking games

Adol
Wind of the Plains.

Member 17840

Level 9.35

Jan 2007

Old Oct 10, 2013, 01:39 AM Local time: Oct 10, 2013, 01:39 AM #1 of 25
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed has no right to be good, but it somehow is. Excellent graphics, and music that's so man mode it will make hair grow on your eyeballs. Also, the gameplay's much better thought-out than Mario Kart whatever. For instance, the equivalent of the blue shell item clogs up the track in front of the leader with horrifying hornets, which slows the entire front of the grid down but can be minimized with competent driving, as compared to the Finger of God smiting whoever's in first and no one else.

Also you can play as Vyse in it, which means that every copy sold improves the world's chances of a sequel to Skies of Arcadia slightly. Somehow. I think. Just make sure to play it on 360 controllers, the keyboard controls are as mediocre as you'd expect from a racing game.

EDIT: Actually, I bought a four pack on a Steam sale a while ago, and I still have one copy left. If you're interested, add Let's Seek The Truth! on Steam and I could give it to you. :v

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Adol; Oct 10, 2013 at 01:44 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PC] Yo I need some fucking games