Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] What's wrong?

leaf
Leaf, not Leech

Member 11406

Level 6.55

Aug 2006

Old Dec 7, 2010, 01:53 PM Local time: Dec 7, 2010, 08:53 PM #1 of 1
What's wrong?

Hi guys!

I have bought Action Replay Max Evo with a pendrive. The problem is I can't get SnesStation and PGEN to work. I've only managed to run SnesStation via the Media Player, but after loading a rom I have the black screeen of death. I run everything from the Datel's 16MB pendrive bundled with the AR set. It is formatted in FAT16.

I always put 10+ roms in pendrive's root directory in unzipped form with the pgen.elf or snesstation.elf. The PS2 model is fat (can play dvd9) and it is unmodded. I execute the elfs in AR Media Player.

The versions of emus I have are from here: Snes Station or PGEN USB, can i change the USB driver??? - PSX PS2 PS3 Scene Modchip & Jailbreak Community

They have changed external USB IRX file, but they still don't work. Older version don't work either. Maybe the pendrive is wrong, but damn it's from Datel. And I think I have tried FAT32 formatting

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] What's wrong?