Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] Fursona 4 - It's like I'm really japanese again!

Cirno
⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨⑨

Member 980

Level 30.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 21, 2008, 04:39 PM Local time: Dec 21, 2008, 01:39 PM #51 of 55
So I was playing this at my friend's house on his PStriple. Why didn't anyone tell me that system didn't have a memory card port. I saved onto his system, but now I either have to invest in the damn add-on that allows me to transfer files to-and-from a PS2's memory card (and vice-versa) for 14.99, or just start all over.

Fuck that. I don't like people playin' on my phone. I KEEP IT REAL LIKE THAT.

So far I'm really enjoying it, although I've only just recently unlocked the first two Persona. Chie is love.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Clamjouster
Get it together!

Member 53

Level 17.41

Mar 2006

Old Dec 22, 2008, 08:24 PM Local time: Dec 22, 2008, 09:24 PM #52 of 55
only thing that happens if you turn yourself into a manwhore is that sometimes during sundays if you hang out with X girl, your current relationship girl Y can bust in and then you usually end up having X girl leaving and then you have to spend the time with Y, making the whole thing a waste.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Metal Sphere
It's Agrias time.

Member 84

Level 36.59

Mar 2006

Old Dec 24, 2008, 08:29 AM #53 of 55
I was wondering the same thing, but I doubt a maxed S. Link would reverse itself. Either way, it was nice finally maxing that one out. Now I've got time to work on some of the party members.

I was speaking idiomatically.

The text is part of the image and the two squires aren't exactly even.
Miles
ゴハンダニャー~(=^・ω・^)ヘ >゚)))彡

Member 2

Level 34.77

Feb 2006

Old Dec 24, 2008, 11:25 PM Local time: Dec 24, 2008, 09:25 PM #54 of 55
The music in dungeon 5 is probably my favorite dungeon track thus far. :3 Almost done with September now with over 50 hours clocked in. I think this game is much longer than 3 was.

Most of the optional bosses are very easy to defeat compared to the first one in Yukiko's castle. So don't be worried about taking them out before tackling the next dungeon. The extra experience will make the next dungeon less difficult. Oh yeah, and to make your life easier when you rescue the person in dungeon 3 be sure to increase their social link to max. You get the ability to scan enemies for weaknesses which is extremely useful.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
AmericanTranny
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 32679

Level 1.21

Jan 2009

Old Jan 12, 2009, 07:17 PM #55 of 55
I just got it at Christmas and this game is a lot longer than 3, I can tell already. I'm juggling 3 and 4 at the same time and with 3 I am about 50 hours in and have two blocks of Tartarus left, assuming there's 6. In 4 I'm 15 hours in and still have a lot of the story left and I am on the Striptease dungeon.
I have to say 4 is superior to 3 in every way, especially characters. Only characters in 3 I actually liked are Junpei and Yukari but with 4 every character is well written.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] Fursona 4 - It's like I'm really japanese again!