Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] Eternal Poison ("Poison Pink" sounds like a name for a syphilis infected vagina)

Hindman
Good Chocobo

Member 3792

Level 15.57

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:26 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2008, 08:26 AM #1 of 11
Eternal Poison ("Poison Pink" sounds like a name for a syphilis infected vagina)

Poison Pink becomes Eternal Poison, coming stateside | RPGLand

YouTube - 【PS2】POISON PINK・ポイズンピンク【PV 2】

"This winter" some time. Play Asia lists it as November--Atlus hasn't said anything more specific yet.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Hindman; Aug 3, 2008 at 10:34 AM.
SouthJag
Gold Chocobo

Member 1189

Level 30.45

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2008, 10:33 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2008, 10:33 AM #2 of 11
I was interested in it until I saw grid lines. I'm so bad at strategy RPGs. Gotta admire the narrator though; he says "Poison Pink" in a deep manly voice and it's pretty funny.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Reading --
Bleach, Claymore, Chun Rhang Yhur Jhun, NOW,
Zero: Beginning of the Coffin, Black God,
Twelve Kingdoms (novels), History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi
Watching --
Bleach
Playing --
Fable II, Valkyria Chronicles, Guitar Hero: World Tour,
Star Ocean: First Departure, LittleBigPlanet,
MegaMan 9, Mirror's Edge
Omnislash124
Currently Playing: Phantom Brave

Member 2043

Level 29.93

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2008, 11:36 AM #3 of 11
Woohoo, more strategy RPGs for the PS2!

Looking forward to this one. Since the PS2's slowly fading away, this will probably be one of the last games for me to buy on the PS2, next to the other Atlus milestone, Persona 4.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Anime FTP
Server Status: -XP MODE-
Anime - PM Request
AnimeOST - PM Request
valiant
FRIEND

Member 836

Level 18.98

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2008, 01:14 PM #4 of 11
I didn't think this was coming over stateside. Sounds great, this is going on the winter list of Persona 4, and Ar Tonelico II. The PS2 still has a number of games I still want to show up here. Though...I doubt we will never see Dragon Shadow Spell.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Hindman
Good Chocobo

Member 3792

Level 15.57

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2008, 06:33 PM Local time: Aug 3, 2008, 04:33 PM #5 of 11
The PS2 still has a number of games I still want to show up here. Though...I doubt we will never see Dragon Shadow Spell.
I'm really wishing for Elminage myself.
I don't expct it to come though

I was speaking idiomatically.
Tyr
Carob Nut

Member 852

Level 6.41

Mar 2006

Old Aug 5, 2008, 08:34 PM Local time: Aug 5, 2008, 06:34 PM #6 of 11
I've been really let down with recent Atlus SRPG's like StellaDeus, but I really like the atmosphere and art in this gem. Only negative I have heard is its a little on the beginner side with difficulty but hopefully it isn't Rhapsody-esque.

I wouldn't give up on Dragon Shadow Spell. I think if this game does well enough seeing its made from the same group they might consider bringing it out next summer. PS2 is still alive and strong so I see no reason to not expect more to come next year.

How ya doing, buddy?
Celisasu
Tattered Wings

Member 8011

Level 9.35

Jun 2006

Old Aug 5, 2008, 09:52 PM Local time: Aug 5, 2008, 06:52 PM #7 of 11
I don't mind easy games at times. It can be nice when you're playing a difficult game to take a break and play something that you can just blow your way through. The bigger question is whether the gameplay is any fun and if the story and/or characters are interesting.

And I agree with Jag about the deep manly voice saying Poison Pink so calmly. It amused me too.

I have to admit, I'm happy with Atlus and Nippon Ichi being willing to continue bringing PS2 games to the US. Persona 4, Ar Tonelico 2, and now this. It's kind of funny that my PS2 is still getting as much use as my 360. My Wii sadly isn't. Had a bunch of games I wanted when I first got it but now it just sort of sits and collects dust other than the rare game of Brawl or Mariokart when guests visit.

FELIPE NO
Celisasu
Tattered Wings

Member 8011

Level 9.35

Jun 2006

Old Nov 8, 2008, 12:11 AM Local time: Nov 7, 2008, 09:11 PM #8 of 11
Anyways I believe this comes out next Tuesday. When I picked up Valkeria Chronicles and Gears of War 2 today we got into a conversation about Eternal Poison and Tales of Symphonia 2. The Gamestop employee then handed me some art book that I guess is a preorder bonus saying that this must be mine then since I guess I'm the only person who's preordered it at my local store.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
kouji
Carob Nut

Member 4028

Level 3.93

Mar 2006

Old Nov 23, 2008, 09:33 AM #9 of 11
I am glad that I did not buy this game, as the illustrations look very attracting but the gameplay is just plain awful from what I've seen. D:

I know that I cannot make the final verdict unless I tried the game, but it just doesn't show the potentials like the Persona series.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Thanks to Minoko for such an awesome sig/ava combo!
Celisasu
Tattered Wings

Member 8011

Level 9.35

Jun 2006

Old Nov 29, 2008, 12:41 AM Local time: Nov 28, 2008, 09:41 PM #10 of 11
Initial impressions are that I like the art style but the game while not terrible also isn't great. This might change later on but it'll be awhile before I get to it. I'm playing Fallout 3 right now and I suspect Persona 4 is going to be out before I beat Fallout 3 meaning this one is going to be on hold for a bit.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
eriol33
nunally vi brittania commands you...

Member 1131

Level 41.71

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2008, 01:43 PM Local time: Dec 3, 2008, 01:43 AM #11 of 11
I'm considering to pick this up, but I dont want to play random strategy games with cliche and generic story line about hero save the day. So has anyone played it throughly? Is this as enjoyable as at least, Disgaea?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
You all think you got good deals, huh? Ha! You frugal and observant shoppers have more to learn.

None of that approaches this:
*censored for sake of signature size*
The Mr. Methane CD, purchased over ebay for .01¢. Yeah, free shipping. This guy performs all sorts of neat stuff, including the doot doot, doot doot from the Blue Danube.

Allow me to share a track from this CD. Here ya go.
I think he should have paid you .01¢ instead.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] Eternal Poison ("Poison Pink" sounds like a name for a syphilis infected vagina)