Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

How old is too old?

David4516
Second Child

Member 2016

Level 8.73

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 04:22 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 01:22 PM #1 of 118
How old is too old?

First off, I'm not sure if this is the best place for this topic or not. Mods, feel free to move it to whereever you think it should be...

Secondly a little background on why I'm about the ask the question that I'm about to ask:

I'm 24, and I still haven't had sex. I've been waiting to find that "specail someone". I don't want to just sleep with any girl. I want to actually fall in love and all that stuff. But I still haven't found a girl that I really care for...

So here is the question: How old is too old to be a virgin? At what point does it go from being a good thing to just being sad?

I get the feeling that I may have already crossed that line, but I hope not...

Most amazing jew boots
Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 04:46 PM #2 of 118
No one is ever too old for anything...well...um... there are some things, but I don't think this is one of those things. Sure it might sound kind of strange for someone to be 30 or older and not have had sex, but if that person is looking for a real love, then nothing is wrong with that.

By the way, you are not that old. 24! Old! Dude, if you're a student going to school or just finished or close to being finished you're doing fine.

You say you're looking for that "special someone" and that's all right.
I will probably end up like you because I would rather save my virginity for that special someone than just giving it to some girl.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

Neogin
Wealth of Random Knowledge

Member 641

Level 16.38

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 04:48 PM #3 of 118
I would say just treasure it. You're a virgin only once, and why waste it? You'll meet that person sooner or later.

Most amazing jew boots
Hachifusa
Pre-defined Avatar~

Member 121

Level 17.12

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 05:22 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 03:22 PM #4 of 118
David, how are you still a virgin? I mean, you're waiting for that special someone, but in my experience there tends to be other reasons reasons why someone is still a virgin. Are you embarrased about something, say, your body or your sexual prowess? Are you just scared about sex? Perhaps you're gay? (Hey, I've seen it happen.)

I mean, shit, it doesn't REALLY matter if you don't WANT the sex, but... seeing as how you're questioning it, I figure that you really want to lose the virginity and you don't know why you're still a virgin.

Oh, and despite what anyone says, there really isn't any LINE per se, but most people by your age have had sex.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Nahual

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 05:27 PM #5 of 118
Originally Posted by Hachifusa
but most people by your age have had sex.
Everyone knows that. There are a whole bunch of 13/14 your olds doing it all the time.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Hachifusa
Pre-defined Avatar~

Member 121

Level 17.12

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 05:31 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 03:31 PM #6 of 118
I just didn't want him (or someone) saying, "What do you mean there's no line? Most people have had sex blah blah blah".

I'm thorough, you see.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Aardark
Combustion or something and so on, fuck it

Member 10

Level 40.02

Feb 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 05:36 PM Local time: Apr 5, 2006, 12:36 AM #7 of 118
Originally Posted by Neogin
I would say just treasure it. You're a virgin only once, and why waste it? You'll meet that person sooner or later.
That's just a weird argument. What's there to waste? It's not like something really changes once one's not a virgin anymore. You're only virgin once? Yeah, uh, so what? Everything happens only once. Physically not being a virgin shouldn't make sex with ''that person'' any less special.

As for you, David4516, I don't even know. You ''get the feeling that you may have already crossed the line''? Gee, well there's probably your answer; once you start thinking that way, I guess you're already too old.

'crossed the line', honestly, what

FELIPE NO
Nothing wrong with not being strong
Nothing says we need to beat what's wrong
Nothing manmade remains made long
That's a debt we can't back out of
SpaceOddity
Chocobo

Member 427

Level 10.97

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 05:42 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 03:42 PM #8 of 118
I don't think there's any definitive age in which a person "should" have had sex. It's your own choice if you want to wait, and there shouldn't be a problem with that. *shrug* Maybe if you become the 40-year-old virgin, it's different, but 24 is hardly "old"! LOL.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Nahual

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 06:05 PM #9 of 118
Originally Posted by Hachifusa
I just didn't want him (or someone) saying, "What do you mean there's no line? Most people have had sex blah blah blah".

I'm thorough, you see.
Well, you didn't really read what he wrote because he already made it clear that there is some line...

Originally Posted by David4516
I get the feeling that I may have already crossed that line, but I hope not...
Or am I confusing myself.
I tend to do that a lot.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

David4516
Second Child

Member 2016

Level 8.73

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 06:12 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 03:12 PM #10 of 118
Perhaps there is no line? I just assumed that there was, but if I knew for sure I wouldn't even be asking, LOL...

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Spatula
Politically Incorrect

Member 617

Level 43.41

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 06:39 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 04:39 PM #11 of 118
There is a line; it's called death.

Most amazing jew boots

- What we all do best -

Last edited by Spatula; Apr 4, 2006 at 06:41 PM.
russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 07:58 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 06:58 PM #12 of 118
Originally Posted by David4516
But I still haven't found a girl that I really care for...
Ok how many girls have you dated thus far?

Most amazing jew boots
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:04 PM #13 of 118
Russ asks a very good question.

First of all, don't fucking treasure your virginity. What is with that shit. I'll never understand this whole argument. It's not like a nest egg of thousands of dollars, here. In fact, it amounts to nothing.

Which is why you shouldn't worry too much about it. So you don't want to sleep with just ANY girl. Good for you. I applaud that. But you need to get out there and FIND a girl so at least you can say you've tried.

Some people wait until they're married to get fucked. (I personally don't endorse it, but its a personal choice people make.) Some of these people don't get married until they're pretty old.

Don't worry about being a virgin so much. It doesn't really amount to anything in the long run except for the fact that you're lacking in experience.

Nahual

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:10 PM #14 of 118
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Some people wait until they're married to get fucked. (I personally don't endorse it, but its a personal choice people make.) Some of these people don't get married until they're pretty old.
Well, dang it. I want to wait till I'm married. I hope I'm not too old when I get married..

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:13 PM #15 of 118
Originally Posted by Nahual
Well, dang it. I want to wait till I'm married. I hope I'm not too old when I get married..
Unless you're pushing senior citizen age, I doubt you'll have any trouble performing in the bedroom by the time you get married. "Performing" being a very loose term.

If anything, you'll have built up so much steam in there on the whole topic that she'll probably only enjoy it for a whole 2 minutes.

WHO KNOWS.

FELIPE NO
Rollins
"It's strips like this that differentiate us from Ziggy."

Member 51

Level 17.24

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:15 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 06:15 PM #16 of 118
Like it has been hinted before you just need to stop worrying about the fact you're still a virgin and focus more on (hopefully) finding that "special someone". It seems like the fact that you're worried about your virginity is distracting you from finding that person, which would be the obvious solution to your problem.

Don't worry about whatever the hell this line is. It's your choice to have sex whenever you want, be it when you're 13 or when you get married, or even never. Sure, popular society pretty much pushes sex on you all the time, but you make your own mind.

So stop worrying about something as trivial as this and go find that girl. Of course, that's another topic for another thread.

| blog | last.fm | chocojournal = unnecessary |
russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:16 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 07:16 PM #17 of 118
It seems like a lot of the virgins around here don't realize that there's sexual activity to be had without having vaginal intercourse.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:17 PM #18 of 118
Originally Posted by russ
It seems like a lot of the virgins around here don't realize that there's sexual activity to be had without having vaginal intercourse.
I think its more a problem of them finding a girl who wants to suck their cock, Russ. ^_^

Or whatever. Not like THATS the only activity outside of sex, either. The possibilities are nearly endless.

How ya doing, buddy?
Nahual

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:18 PM #19 of 118
Can I just say that I love reading what you have to say about things.
It's you and Alicewonderland(?, is there an "n" in there?)

You guys have a lot of things to say, whether I agree or not, I think how you put it out is awesome.

Yup. Just wanted to let that out.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:20 PM #20 of 118
Originally Posted by Nahual
Can I just say that I love reading what you have to say about things.
It's you and Alicewonderland(?, is there an "n" in there?)

You guys have a lot of things to say, whether I agree or not, I think how you put it out is awesome.

Yup. Just wanted to let that out.
Are you trying to suck up to me so I don't let loose on you, sir? Because you're really not at a high risk, here.

Or maybe because we're both prominent females around here? Because I encourage people to think of me as one of the guys.

And you shouldn't start looking for that perfect someone to fuck on the internet. Just sayin'.

Out of curiosity - is it a religious decision?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:33 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 07:33 PM #21 of 118
I think its more a problem of them finding a girl who wants to suck their cock, Russ. ^_^

Or whatever. Not like THATS the only activity outside of sex, either. The possibilities are nearly endless.
Exactly. My comment was an attempt to bring out that point, that they feign ignorance about other sexual activity so that they can throw these virgin pity parties and throw a "waiting for that special someone" veil over it.

Nahual

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 08:53 PM #22 of 118
Are you trying to suck up to me so I don't let loose on you, sir? Because you're really not at a high risk, here.

And you shouldn't start looking for that perfect someone to fuck on the internet. Just sayin'.

Out of curiosity - is it a religious decision?

I'll answer your questions and comment from top to bottom. Does that make sense? Oh well. Here goes.

No. Of course not. I just wanted to let you know because that's just how I am. If I like something I'm going to go and tell whoever it is that I like what they're doing. Cuz I'm cool like that.
I'm glad that I'm not at a high risk though. I still remember what I read about you and the movies...

I couldn't think of what to say to the second part of your quote. I just thought it was funny. and that I'm not looking for the perfect someone over the internet.

Um...let's see. It started out as a religious decision. Well, hmm...I was at church so much and I would hear all about what was wrong or whatever and then I thought after taking a break that I agree.

In short answer, kind of.

Lady Miyomi
Holy Chocobo

Member 796

Level 33.08

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:14 PM #23 of 118
I don't see why being your age and a virgin is a big deal. You should be happy that you are. Is there some sort of peer pressure going on?

FELIPE NO
russ

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:19 PM Local time: Apr 4, 2006, 08:19 PM #24 of 118
Yeah I don't think college kids care much about, or discuss sex very much.

Luckee Cookie
Chocobo

Member 203

Level 11.54

Mar 2006

Old Apr 4, 2006, 09:32 PM #25 of 118
THAT IS, other than nerds and geeks who arn't exposed enough of it by society's little bubble yet :x

How ya doing, buddy?

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > How old is too old?