Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

tl;dr
Closed Thread

Misogynyst Gynecologist
In A Way, He Died In Every War

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:08 PM #26 of 147
Ugh. Dogfish Head's raison beer is AWFUL. It's like drinking raisins! I like raisins but not as a drink.

However, they have an awesome beer that escapes me. It's something like 24% alcohol, $7.99 per (regular sized) bottle. My friends and I would buy one and split it in the parking lot and walk into the bar with a heavy buzz already going.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:13 PM #27 of 147
You know, I hadn't thought of this till now, but one effective method of reducing anxiety in general, which I know works through first and second hand experience, is by lowering your intake of sugar and caffiene. Try going a day or two avoiding them completely. You will notice that you are much more at ease.

Most amazing jew boots
I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:13 PM #28 of 147
I like how LeHah came in here and totally made it about him.

We know you suck at women, LeHah. We know. ^_^

You should just stick to shots, Dope. Fuck the worrying about what kind of drink to get. Just get 4 shots of tequila and down them in immediate succession. You'll be awesome. And laying on the floor.

Minion - I find that caffeine and sugar ENHANCE my socialibility. I don't even know if thats a word.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Plarom

I'm too busy being delicious.

Member 216

Level 27.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:15 PM #29 of 147
Originally Posted by Sassafrass
Just get 4 shots of tequila and down them in immediate succession. You'll be awesome. And laying on the floor.
Seconded. After you hit the floor all the hot chicks'll dogpile you.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Observant Provisions | [adult swim]
"Dude, this is gonna.. Man, this is gonna wicked, like, really hurt."
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:16 PM #30 of 147
Sass, when was the last time your body has been purged of caffeine, tabacco or any other kind of mind altering substance? Try it sometime. Just drink water and avoid things that are sugary. It'll be weird at first, but if you don't notice a difference, I'll owe ya a buck.

Most amazing jew boots
Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:17 PM #31 of 147
I like how LeHah came in here and totally made it about him.
All things in all manners apply to me.

Minion - I find that caffeine and sugar ENHANCE my socialibility. I don't even know if thats a word.
See, not having my coffee in the morning makes me really irritable. It's the same thing with not having smoked in year - I'm fucking wound up and charging toward heart failure because of stress, not because of smoking.

FELIPE NO
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:19 PM #32 of 147
Originally Posted by Minion
Sass, when was the last time your body has been purged of caffeine, tabacco or any other kind of mind altering substance? Try it sometime. Just drink water and avoid things that are sugary. It'll be weird at first, but if you don't notice a difference, I'll owe ya a buck.
Asshole. I drink 1.75 gallons of water a day. I also drink soda maybe twice a month. I smoke to CALM, not to EXCITE. Its a downer. Not an upper. I NEED it with my personality, believe me. The only caffeinated drinks I have is that amount of coffee in the morning. After that, I am rocking like a fucking hurricane all day long.

Too bad you've never met me. I have the energy level of a steam train. And thats not due to the 3 cups of coffee in the morning. The train is just warming up at that point.

And I don't fucking trip out every weekend either. Nice implication, though. -_-

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:20 PM #33 of 147
Relax. If you don't want to try it, fine. But maybe it could benefit the thread starter, which is why we're all here throwing in our two cents in the first place.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:21 PM #34 of 147
Relax. If you don't want to try it, fine.
Try WHAT? You advised me to do exactly what I do anyways.

Quote:
But maybe it could benefit the thread start, which is why we're all here throwing in our two cents in the first place.
I already told the kid he should try having a few drinks. I would also advise him to smoke a little herb, but god forbid I do that.

No seriously. Once or twice, just for the experience never hurt anyone. But I know Dope willa damantly refuse, so.

Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:22 PM #35 of 147
When I said "no caffeine" I didn't mean three cups in the morning. That is a strong dose of caffeine.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:26 PM #36 of 147
No seriously. Once or twice, just for the experience never hurt anyone. But I know Dope willa damantly refuse, so.
Did you mean to suggest that I do try weed? Because that was a really butchered sentence.

Last edited by Dopefish; Mar 7, 2006 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Unbutchering my sentence.
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:29 PM #37 of 147
I suck at words. Thats how my mind words, what you just read. "Hello my name is SHINY THINGS HOLY CRAP I HAVE THESE AWESOME RINGS SPEAKING OF RINGS HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MOVIE WITH SOME HOBBITS O GOD METAL I LOVE METAL, AND I HAVE TAKEN CHEMISTRY AND...."

Yea. VERY easily distracted.

Minion - Three cups IS NOT a lot, considering I don't have caffeine for the remainder of the day. How much SODA do you drink? I bet you drink A LOT! ^_^

And yea, smoke pot more.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:31 PM #38 of 147
As if I'm not paranoid enough, then.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:33 PM #39 of 147
Originally Posted by The Dopefish
As if I'm not paranoid enough, then.
I think it would just be a more efficient use of your time.

You'd be contemplating the wall in your bedroom in deep intensity instead of some horrible chick.

Sometimes, observing the simple things teaches you to observe the more complex things.

You need to lighten up, see. Pot can do that for you. ^_^

FELIPE NO
Minion
Retainer

Member 21

Level 28.54

Feb 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:34 PM #40 of 147
I drink no soda whatsoever.

How ya doing, buddy?
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:39 PM #41 of 147
I drink no soda whatsoever.
How much COFFEE do you drink?

You know I've got you nailed here, boy. You drink coffee more regularly than I do. Always going to get COFFEE and shit in the middle of the night. =p

How ya doing, buddy?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:39 PM #42 of 147
I drink Sprite 80% of the time.

Plarom

I'm too busy being delicious.

Member 216

Level 27.89

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:52 PM #43 of 147
I think it would just be a more efficient use of your time. You need to lighten up, see. Pot can do that for you. ^_^
Mmm, what a lovely suggestion! Though I don't know if Dopefish would be too accepting of the lifestyle, I think everyone should try atleast it once.

Like Minion and Sass, I rarely drink soda. However, I never drink coffee since it leaves me too wired, then a little fatigued. I drink water constantly and make sure I always leave the house with a bottle for the day.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Observant Provisions | [adult swim]
"Dude, this is gonna.. Man, this is gonna wicked, like, really hurt."
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:55 PM #44 of 147
You should try switching to water, maybe if only for a week. Or you could add some tea to the water or something if you can't stand water in it's fresh, cold, natural form. (I love it I love it I love it)

Seriously, though. 80% Sprite. You're killing yourself slowly with that shit. =/

Plarom - I won't leave home without SOME form of water to drink. I am completely ANAL about my water being around me constantly.

Misogynyst Gynecologist

Member 389

Level 49.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 03:56 PM #45 of 147
I won't leave home without SOME form of water to drink. I am completely ANAL about my water being around me constantly.
You're one of those fucking morons? Jesus Christ, I'm going to start bottling air and sounds and sell them at gigantic prices for you jerks

How ya doing, buddy?
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:05 PM #46 of 147
Seriously, though. 80% Sprite. You're killing yourself slowly with that shit. =/
Does it matter to say Sprite has no caffeine in it?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Alice
For Great Justice!

Member 600

Level 38.35

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:05 PM #47 of 147
I do the same thing, but only because I DETEST "city water" with all the additives and purfiers they have to add to it to make it drinkable. It's well water or nothing for me.

How ya doing, buddy?
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:10 PM #48 of 147
Does it matter to say Sprite has no caffeine in it?
Not in the least. I'm not even talking about caffeine anymore.

LeHah - what? Its not a matter of WATER or PURE or any of that shit. I am constantly wanting something to drink wherever I am. In fact, I think I am kind of OCD about it. If I KNOW I don't have any fluids, I get really thirsty. If I HAVE fluids, I am cool.

Its just a matter of always having something good to drink. Like water. Ice. Cold. Water. SIGH.

I think this obsession with cold water started when my sister and I got lost in the woods for almost a day in the middle of the summer wherein we could NOT find any fresh-running water. We were so thirsty, I vowed to never to go thirsty again.

Alice, is it me or does well water taste absolutely delicious? Man. I wish I had a well. I LOVE the taste.

How ya doing, buddy?
Drex
i like presents

Member 973

Level 35.75

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:21 PM Local time: Mar 7, 2006, 03:21 PM #49 of 147
This might have turned into the funniest thread I've read in a long time. From someone's social life or lack thereof and asking for suggestions to the benefit of well water over city. Fantastic.

My suggestions probably wouldn't include the physical changes of drinking and smoking and whatnot, htough changing diet can have a great impact on your physiology and ought to be considered. The way I figure, you don't have to be in school to join clubs. There are plenty of clubs/groups/organizations out there that there ought to be some that have some sort of draw you'd find interesting, and there ought to be some that aren't in-your-face get-you-social, too. I'm naturally a rather antisocial person, but I try to get out in small groups and step out of my comfort zone on a small scale every once in a while, just so when the way-out-of-comfort-zone situations show up, I can at least cope.

That being said, what really broke me out of my natural antisocial state was largely serving a mission for my church, which had me out and talking to people (in another language, for pete's sake) 12+ hours a day. THAT's jumping in akin to cold turkey.

(and for the record, cold, fresh well water rocks ^_^)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Dopefish
I am becoming a turkey.

Member 42

Level 42.28

Mar 2006

Old Mar 7, 2006, 04:50 PM #50 of 147
Originally Posted by Drex
My suggestions probably wouldn't include the physical changes of drinking and smoking and whatnot, htough changing diet can have a great impact on your physiology and ought to be considered.
I'm below 180 pounds for the first time in months (possibly years), and I haven't needed dieting. I'm thinking the fact that I've been taking Centrum has something to do with it.

Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > tl;dr