Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[Movie] Patrick Swayze given 5 weeks to live

Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2009, 05:13 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2009, 02:13 AM 4 #26 of 27
All you have to do is follow three simple rules. One, never underestimate your opponent. Expect the unexpected. Two, take it outside. Never start anything inside the bar unless it's absolutely necessary. And three, be nice.

If somebody gets in your face and calls you a cocksucker, I want you to be nice. Ask him to walk. Be nice. If he won't walk, walk him. But be nice. If you can't walk him, one of the others will help you, and you'll both be nice. I want you to remember that it's a job. It's nothing personal.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader
Paco
????

Member 175

Level 58.82

Mar 2006

Old Sep 15, 2009, 08:27 AM Local time: Sep 15, 2009, 06:27 AM #27 of 27
But he lasted a hell of a long time, and that's worth respect.
Pretty much my sentiments on this end too. Although I did like Ghost and I kind of dug the pilot for The Beast. Given that he was given "5 weeks to live" when he was diagnosed and lasted well over a year ago, it's safe to say he was one tough motherfucker to survive that long. I think it's apt to quote the closing sentence of an article I found on Digg yesterday. "Though cancer took him, it did not defeat him."

R.I.P. Swayz~

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > [Movie] Patrick Swayze given 5 weeks to live