Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Do you believe in human evolution?
Closed Thread

Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 07:27 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2007, 05:27 PM #101 of 114
Do you think what constitute "science" is simply a matter of opinion?

I was speaking idiomatically.
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Duo Maxwell
like this

Member 1139

Level 18.35

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 07:52 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2007, 04:52 PM #102 of 114
Quote:
Belief in the absence of evidence.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence.

Look, all I'm saying is that there are known-knowns, known-unknowns and unknown-unknowns-- Things we don't even know that we don't know.

-Samuel L. "Bad Mother Fucker" Jackson

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

Posting without content since 2002.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 08:14 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2007, 06:14 PM #103 of 114
Quote:
Look, all I'm saying is that there are known-knowns, known-unknowns and unknown-unknowns-- Things we don't even know that we don't know.

-Samuel L. "Bad Mother Fucker" Jackson
Duo Maxwell: I thought that was Donald Rumsfeld.

FELIPE NO
♪♡
Thanks Seris!
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 08:42 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2007, 08:42 PM #104 of 114
I don't think you understood what I meant when I said you were cruisin' for a bruisin', DK. Drop the fucking links shit. Linking a source is a staple of the Codex, and if you have a problem with that, then argue the source, not the use of it.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sarag
Fuck yea dinosaurs

Member 748

Level 53.85

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 08:55 PM #105 of 114
Case in point, you've been WRONG about damn near everything you have posted,
no.

Quote:
including wrinkles.
Although you're right here. I misthought; aging in general is caused by the gradual breakdown of cells, which cellular mutation is a part of. It wasn't just wrinkles and wrinkles aren't caused merely by cell breakdown.

Quote:
For some reason you have been absolutely convinced that YOU know the answers to life, the universe, and everything,
Fuck your Hitchhiker's reference, nerd.

Quote:
while the world's brightest minds don't know those answers for sure.
Here's this: I am convinced that you don't understand evolution properly. The world's brightest minds are also convinced of that (I asked them). Hey!

Quote:
If you don't agree with me, fine, but stop acting as though the entire evolutionary theory were proven fact.
Evolution as you understand the question is proven, son. You can't use the debates of professionals in the topic about extremely specific parts of evolutionary theory to say the jury's out on it.

At least creationists have faith and religion to explain themselves. You're worse, you're intellectually lazy.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
DarkLink2135
River Chocobo

Member 5122

Level 24.05

Apr 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 09:30 PM #106 of 114
Evolution as you understand the question is proven, son. You can't use the debates of professionals in the topic about extremely specific parts of evolutionary theory to say the jury's out on it.
I don't know where the hell you got your education, but they need to be shut down, fast.

I think my posts speak for themselves. It's pretty ironic, you calling me "intellectually lazy."

People like you are impossible. Although funny to laugh at. But ultimately impossible. You are so absolutely convinced you have the answer because you want one so bad. For some reason you are completely unable to live with any doubt in your mind, so you viciously attack anyone who disagrees with you. Funny and pathetic at the same time. Insanely predictable too. You are probably going to write another word-by-word flamefest and then whine about me trying to psychoanalyze you. But you know what? It doesn't even take that much. You are just that transparent. You have to resort to using petty, ridiculous, unrelated flames to make any point, and you just get madder when it miserably fails.

I posted what I believed and why, you started nipping away at tiny little statements I made, very few of which had anything to do with the evolutionary theory, and then threw a fit when you couldn't even attack them correctly. The only resort you have left is to act like you are 100% correct, and pretty soon here you are probably going to sink even lower and resort to some sort of threat because of your position on these boards.

Evolution as a whole is still a theory. It has NOT been proven, and it is unlikely that it will ever be so in the near future. Not because it is right or wrong, but because of the evidence required to do so. Acting like anything else is true is either extreme arrogance or extreme stupidity. I'm not sure what catagory you fall into.

Good day.

PS: Macroevolution isn't an "extremely specific" part of the evolutionary theory. It's a rather large part. Unless of course you are going to use the whole "I don't understand anything" rhetoric.

Additional Spam:
You can't use the debates of professionals in the topic about extremely specific parts of evolutionary theory to say the jury's out on it.
That's strange, you using this line on me, because as I recall, kinky was the one posting the professional papers of extremely specific parts of evolutionary theory, and you were the one defending them. Nevermind that these papers didn't even say the jury was out on it...

There's nowhere I can't reach.

FGSFDS!!!

Last edited by DarkLink2135; Apr 21, 2007 at 09:41 PM. Reason: This member got a little too post happy.
Why Am I Allowed to Have Gray Paint
Fookin' Prawns!

Member 56

Level 24.48

Mar 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 09:43 PM Local time: Apr 22, 2007, 02:43 AM #107 of 114
PROOF:
Spoiler:

Most amazing jew boots
DarkLink2135
River Chocobo

Member 5122

Level 24.05

Apr 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 09:43 PM #108 of 114
Wow.

I relent then. The Simpsons supercedes all .

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

FGSFDS!!!
Bradylama
Banned

Member 18

Level 51.14

Feb 2006

Old Apr 21, 2007, 09:46 PM Local time: Apr 21, 2007, 09:46 PM #109 of 114
That's enough dicking around with semantics for this thread.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Do you believe in human evolution?