Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[PS2] Can't load

gbarden
Wark!

Member 36889

Level 1.00

Dec 2010

Old Dec 28, 2010, 05:47 PM #1 of 4
Can't load

I cannot get past a particular level on Ratchet and Clank 2 because the "loading" screen video clip just keeps repeating. Thus, I can't actually load that level to complete it. There is no dust or scratches or anything on the disc.

Yes, I'm out-dated (perhaps nostalgic) and still use a PS2.

I'm convinced that it isn't the console that causes this problem because I have never had this problem with this game before (I have previously completed it, but going back for skill points etc) or any other PS2 game. And it is only on that one particular level (Planet Tabora, if that means anything to anybody).

What, do you think, has caused this issue? Any ways around it that you know of, other than buying another copy?

Thank you for your time!

Jam it back in, in the dark.
nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2010, 06:31 PM #2 of 4
Did you take it out and blow on it?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Decoy Goat
25 to life on probation

Member 650

Level 16.06

Mar 2006

Old Dec 28, 2010, 08:30 PM #3 of 4
also if that doesn't work you should open up the cd slot and blow in there

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
I <3 Cheryl.
Dr. Uzuki
Gary Oldman and Morgan Freeman shall be allowed to participate in the film

Member 1753

Level 37.97

Mar 2006

Old Dec 29, 2010, 12:37 AM Local time: Dec 28, 2010, 09:37 PM #4 of 4
Try it on a seperate system if you have access to a friends maybe. If your ps2 isn't acting up in any other ways, i'd have to imagine it's the disk. At least you can order another copy used for like 6 bucks.

How ya doing, buddy?

so they may learn the glorious craft of acting from the dear leader

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Video Gaming > [PS2] Can't load