Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Drooling in Your Sleep

WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:10 PM Local time: Aug 1, 2006, 07:10 PM #1 of 41
Drooling in Your Sleep

Every night I wake up in the middle of the night with my face in a puddle of my own saliva. Usually I'm too lazy/tired to do anything about it at that point, so I just groan and turn away from it.

Who else drools in their sleep, and to what extent? Are you dry as a bone all night or do you fear drowning in your sleep?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Plarom

I'm too busy being delicious.

Member 216

Level 27.89

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:21 PM #2 of 41
I drool in my sleep.
It's nothing too serious, usually just a few driblets here and there. I never breathe through my nose when I sleep, I always breathe through my mouth. Naturally, when I'm laying face down on my pillow, my mouth will be open and some saliva will leak out.

I rarely wake up in a 'puddle of my own saliva'. Although, the amount of drool I spill during my sleep is directly related to whether or not I drank the previous night.

I'll never forget one night when I was especially drunk I had a dream I was eating a giant marshmellow, just like Homer in The Simpsons!

Needless to say, when I woke up I had a mouth full of pillow and the entire upper half of my body completely soaked in saliva.

Eeeeeww..

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Observant Provisions | [adult swim]
"Dude, this is gonna.. Man, this is gonna wicked, like, really hurt."
BIGWORM
"You're falling behind, mercenary."

Member 378

Level 26.39

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:37 PM #3 of 41
My fiancee says drooling is an indication of a good nights' sleep. Is that true, or just an excuse?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
[ SCHWARZE-5 - Helger Collins ]
WolfDemon
Grub Killer

Member 737

Level 27.82

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:41 PM Local time: Aug 1, 2006, 07:41 PM #4 of 41
I wouldn't say so, as it usually wakes me up at night.

Also, that's a bitchin Canti pic.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Visavi
constella

Member 5648

Level 18.32

Apr 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 10:55 PM #5 of 41
Originally Posted by BIGWORM
My fiancee says drooling is an indication of a good nights' sleep. Is that true, or just an excuse?
I've heard of something similar, but instead of a "good night's sleep" it was more of a "deep sleep". The majority of the time, I do not drool in my sleep. However, when I get extremely tired during the day and take a nap, I normally end up drooling a little. Not enough to get soaked, but enough for it to reach my hair.

I was speaking idiomatically.

"Oh, for My sake! Will you people stop nagging me? I'll blow the world up when I'm ready."--Jehova's Blog
gidget
Shorter than girls should be.

Member 8290

Level 18.41

Jun 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 11:02 PM Local time: Aug 1, 2006, 08:02 PM #6 of 41
I only drool when I'm sick, because that's the only time I breathe through my mouth while sleeping. There's normally just a little bit a drool when it does happen.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Leknaat
Evil

Member 137

Level 34.72

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 11:28 PM #7 of 41
Originally Posted by BIGWORM
My mom told me that drooling in your sleep was a sign of sexual frustration.

How ya doing, buddy?
vuigun
meh moo.

Member 361

Level 26.66

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 11:28 PM Local time: Aug 1, 2006, 11:28 PM #8 of 41
I always drool when I sleep. I've found that it's only because I sleep on my stomach. When I sleep on my back, no drool.

I really can't sleep on my Back at all though. I find it so uncomfortable. Even when I was in the hospital with a broken foot, I filped over on my stomach and fell asleep (while waking in a puddle of drool).

I really don't like my drooling habit because whenever I wake up, if I want to go back to sleep, I have to lay down on a soaked pillow. Even turning the pillow around I can still feel wetness (due to drooling on the edge of my pillow too ).

As for sleeping deeply, my Mom said when I was sleep sometimes, I'd literally turn and fall out of the bed and remain sleep. o_O

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Last edited by vuigun; Aug 2, 2006 at 12:11 AM.
Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 11:38 PM #9 of 41
The only times I drool is if I'm in a plane(military planes with seats on the sides). I guess it must be because of the sitting. It's kind of gross when I wake up during the flight to feel the drool flowing out of my mouth onto my blanket. It's just one long drop.

I'm suprised I didn't drool on the plane ride back home from Germany a few days ago...

How ya doing, buddy?

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

Spyer
Yeeeaaaa.

Member 548

Level 18.00

Mar 2006

Old Aug 1, 2006, 11:46 PM #10 of 41
Haha, how gross. I don't drool a lot, but on some days, my whole pillow is covered in drool. It varies quite a bit. Its pretty disgusting though.

Nahual
k'iskallawankitaj mamaykipis riman

Member 1931

Level 23.32

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 12:12 AM #11 of 41
Originally Posted by Spyer
Haha, how gross.
Was that in response to my little story?
If so, you're right. It is gross.
My younger sister drools so much...

Quiero ayudar a todos que viven en el mundo...pero empiezo contigo.

Fire On Ice
Shockingly Sheepish

Member 428

Level 18.61

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 12:16 AM #12 of 41
I drool a little. I usually wake up and there's a bit on my pillow but it's not like I'm drowning in it or anything. It's better then the rest of my family, they all snore like crazy. I can't even sleep near the same room as them.

Most amazing jew boots

Baaah~
Chaotic
Waltz of the Big Dogs

Member 633

Level 45.75

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 01:17 AM #13 of 41
Normally I don't, but if my mouth is open, I tend to. I usually manage to catch my mouth being open before I fall into a deep sleep anyway.

Eleo
Banned

Member 516

Level 36.18

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 01:23 AM #14 of 41
Sometimes I do this. A result of not being able to breathe through my nose and thus breathing through my mouth, which causes me to drool. Kind of disgusting. Probably a turn off for some people.

Most amazing jew boots
PiccoloNamek
Lunar Delta Cybernetics

Member 704

Level 31.89

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 01:37 AM Local time: Aug 1, 2006, 11:37 PM #15 of 41
Normally, no, but sometimes when I sleep on my stomach with my head turned to the side, I might let a little slip. It's gross, and I try to suck it back in. I only hope that I'm not doing that while I'm asleep.

FELIPE NO

krikkit
Carob Nut

Member 36

Level 4.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 02:43 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2006, 02:43 AM #16 of 41
Love is: a fiancee who acknowledges the fact that you drool on her at night, but is willing to come back to bed thereafter.

So, yeah, me too.

Muzza
love me

Member 3476

Level 53.02

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 03:33 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2006, 06:33 PM #17 of 41
Originally Posted by soniclover
As for sleeping deeply, my Mom said when I was sleep sometimes, I'd literally turn and fall out of the bed and remain sleep. o_O
Heh, apparently when I was younger I stayed asleep and didn't wake up even when a car smashed through my house's front fence - by the way, my room is right at the front of my house. However I'd still probably sleep through it nowadays. Oh, and I think I've been told that I've fallen out of my bed; I also talk in my sleep (...apparently) sometimes/rarely, but that's not really relevant here.

Anyway, onto the subject matter. I rarely wake up and find myself resting on a damp pillow (just for future reference, I sleep on my back most if not all of the time) but I assume I do drool many a time when I sleep, it's just mostly unnoticable.

Adara
Simplicity

Member 108

Level 12.68

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 08:42 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2006, 07:42 AM #18 of 41
I'm a bad drooler. I sleep on my stomach with my head turned to the side and I sleep with my wide mouth open because I can't inhale as much air as I need to through my nose (I broke it badly a long time ago), so the drool puddles up on my pillow until my fan dries my mouth out. I'm not as grossed out by the drool as I am about waking up with my mouth desert dry, though.

Kilroy
Mountain Chocobo

Member 1023

Level 27.04

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 09:58 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2006, 04:58 PM #19 of 41
It's almost every night. I wake up, feel the dampness of my pillow, flip it over and go back to sleep. That way I don't lie face down in drool too much. (Unless I've managed to drool through the pillow. I happened to me once, but I'll never forget it.
What's great about this drooling business is, I'm quite confident that the pillow'll never catch fire, no matter what happens to it...

agreatguy6
Holy Chocobo

Member 682

Level 31.93

Mar 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 02:07 PM #20 of 41
I'd say everyonce in a while.
Not a lot, just like on ONE corner of my pillow (added to list of words I hate the most). I wake up and roll over, and give myself a surprise.

Disgusting, I know.
Usually I make a mad dash to the nearest towel to dry my face off.
Spit is nasty only when it's NOT in your mouth. Or if it's in someone else's mouth.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 04:26 PM Local time: Aug 2, 2006, 03:26 PM #21 of 41
Man, never. Maybe if I´m wasted out of my mind but even then not much.

In the 9th grade I remember falling asleep facedown on my folded arms on my desk. I guess from the angle the girl to the right and one desk back could see the area between my mouth and the desk and her shrieks of disgust woke me up because of how foul my little waterfall must´ve looked.

ORLY
YA RLY

Member 8978

Level 7.21

Jun 2006

Old Aug 2, 2006, 10:27 PM #22 of 41
I drool in my sleep once in a while, but its always a small enough amount so that I can just flip the pillow over and pretend it never happened.

There was this one time though that I fell asleep in class, and when I woke up there was a lake of drool puddled around my face. Thankfully no one noticed so I was able to perform a quick cover up and saved myself a little bit of dignity .

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2006, 02:06 AM Local time: Aug 3, 2006, 02:06 AM #23 of 41
I would drool sometimes. Once I fell asleep on my desk and I awoke to find my math book covered and wrinkled with my drool. This was back in high school, and we had to return our books back to the school. I felt bad for whoever gets that book next...

Once I did wake up to find my cheek wet on my pillow. That wasn't a pleasant way to wake up.

FELIPE NO
Cobra Commander
Gots to Dominate!

Member 7345

Level 13.25

May 2006

Old Aug 3, 2006, 02:52 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2006, 09:52 PM #24 of 41
I do agree that it is rather unsightly but I will not deny that it happens to me. Although it it wierd when it happens because it only happens if I sleep during the day, it never happens during the night. Strange no?

DBCE Slayer
Witness the POWER!!!

Member 779

Level 15.08

Mar 2006

Old Aug 3, 2006, 02:57 AM Local time: Aug 2, 2006, 09:57 PM #25 of 41
For me it's not drooling, my nose always gets runny when I sleep. Although I know a few people that had a episode or two of drooling in their sleep.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > Drooling in Your Sleep