Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

[:plant:] Wireless Keyboards
Closed Thread

nuttyturnip
Soggy

Member 601

Level 52.11

Mar 2006

Old Jul 21, 2011, 03:09 PM #1 of 1
Wireless Keyboards

I've been asked to pick out a new wireless keyboard/mouse for the conference room at work, and I'd like some advice. The PC is located behind a wall, and the keyboard will be at the far end of a large conference table, so first and foremost I'm concerned about range. Is bluetooth better than RF? I'm looking at the Logitech MX 5500 as the best bet, but would an RF model have enough range?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Closed Thread

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > [:plant:] Wireless Keyboards