Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Birth Control

RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Nov 30, 2010, 11:54 AM Local time: Nov 30, 2010, 09:54 AM #1 of 59
Buy Condoms from Condom Man, Best Condoms for Safe Sex - Durex, Trojan Condoms

I've had pretty solid experiences here. Maybe you should try out the combo packs so you can find a rubber that doesn't suck, paco.

(I was pretty amazed by the difference between brands.)

Jam it back in, in the dark.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Dec 3, 2010, 01:18 PM Local time: Dec 3, 2010, 11:18 AM #2 of 59
Quote:
Plus I personally don't trust anything that stops menstruation completely.
You know that the only reason you get periods on the pill is because doctors figured women wouldn't take it if it stopped them completely?

There's nowhere I can't reach.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Dec 3, 2010, 02:24 PM Local time: Dec 3, 2010, 12:24 PM 4 #3 of 59
Quote:
Any more information you have for me about periods RR?
Bitches be crazy.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Dec 3, 2010, 03:15 PM Local time: Dec 3, 2010, 01:15 PM 1 #4 of 59
My bad for trying to provide historical context as to why the pill has allowed for periods from the start for exactly the reason you say you wouldn't want depo.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
RacinReaver
Never Forget

Member 7

Level 44.22

Feb 2006

Old Dec 5, 2010, 09:00 PM Local time: Dec 5, 2010, 07:00 PM #5 of 59
Quote:
Nevertheless, "99.9%" bioequivalence isn't far off from 96.5%, but there's always people out there who'll take that 3.5% average (meaning there is a likelihood of variance) and run with it.
Well, this is where precision and accuracy come into play as two separate things to be concerned about with quality control. Sure, the average may be on the mark, but if their precision is poor that could result in a large variation between dosages. I imagine for medicines where you're supposed to keep a fairly level amount in your system this could matter if you, say, get a batch that's at the 80% level and then your next refill is at the 125% level. If you're taking two pills a day, your prescription pretty much went up by over 50%.

Quote:
Still makes me laugh when people say that only a certain brand of pain killer works for them since they are literally all exactly the same thing.
Not sure if you're talking about, like, Advil versus Tylenol, but they are pretty different since they have different active ingredients in them.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Birth Control