Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Global warming isn't real. God told me.

I poked it and it made a sad sound
Struttin'

Member 24

Level 51.86

Mar 2006

Old Nov 18, 2010, 04:14 PM #1 of 7
It's like the America that gets portrayed in media is intentionally zealous to one-up the extreme Muslim rhetoric. Both sides just become more and more... surreal.

As an American, all I can say from my personal perspective is that it's all one giant fucking circus, put on for the amusement, fear, pandering, and chuckles that the American people will put out. I really don't think these Congressmen and Senators believe the shit that falls out of their mouths. I can't possibly believe that. They're grasping at straws to keep big oil happy I imagine, and in grasping at straws, one usually invokes religion. Makes sense, doesn't it? (Maybe only in my warped mind )

On both sides of the fence, all you see are old white men riding large animals from far away places, while waving their hats, smelling like shit. No wonder the American population feels so alienated from Washington. It's a fucking mad house.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Global warming isn't real. God told me.