Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

When they're down...

LIAR
AND ITS-A ME, WA WA WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2010, 04:20 PM Local time: Aug 18, 2010, 01:20 PM 2 #1 of 15
This doesn't necessarily apply only to job searching, but my life in general. If I feel pressured into doing something, I'm less likely to do it. So if I have someone constantly bugging me about a job search, I'll be less enthusiastic about doing it, and it'd only make the situation worse. I prefer to hash out my troubles on my own (unless they're related to someone specific) and thus feel bothered when someone tries to press their input into my problems without my prior asking.

Now, there is a difference between what I described above, and kicking my ass into gear if I'm getting lazy. If a guy is just not doing anything at all, then its time to nag and pester. However, if he's making some effort, let him do his thing.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Wakka wakka wakka wakka wakka
LIAR

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2010, 05:50 PM Local time: Aug 18, 2010, 02:50 PM #2 of 15
Check. Any good suggestion on how to help keep his spirits up in the meanwhile?

(Him being depressed RE:job situation and bringing it to the relationship also causes me stress too?)
Depends on the level of depression, what he's willing to do, and what you're willing to do. Obviously if the level of depression is deep enough that its causing horrible tremors through your relationship, you two need to sit down and talk about it. Communication is key. Don't scold him for being depressed about it, be supportive and tell him that you're there for him and you'll be happy to help if he asks, but once again don't impose anything.

Biggest thing to remember is that unemployment is depressing. It sucks not having a job. It sucks being rejected over and over. He's going to get depressed about it, just like anyone would. Not much you can do to counter it fully without finding him a sure fire job.

Also I agree with Diss, nothing cheers a guy up more than a release of endorphins to the brain. Hell, make it into a reward if you need to.

Most amazing jew boots
LIAR

Member 77

Level 22.22

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2010, 06:11 PM Local time: Aug 18, 2010, 03:11 PM #3 of 15
Not to bicker about a blowjob, but if some chick was like "do this and you get a blowjob" and it wasn't some cutesy way of saying you're getting a blowjob anyway, like "make dinner and I'll blow you" or something, I'd pretty much tell her to get the fuck out and I'll not punch her in the head for being a trifling cunt.
Not exactly what I meant. I didn't mean as an ultimatum. I meant more like he comes over after a long day of resumes and she gets down and dirty 'just because'. Its more 'make it a reward if you need a reason behind it', not 'make it a reward so he gets off his ass'. Don't tell him its a reward, just note it in the mind. :P

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > When they're down...