Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

When they're down...

Wall Feces
Holy Cow! What Happened!

Member 493

Level 46.34

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2010, 05:47 PM #1 of 15
I don't know what his ego is like, but personally, if I was hunting for a job I would take all the help I could get and be grateful to have people in my life who are willing to take even 3 seconds out of their day to hook me up with a job. A big part of getting a job can sometimes come down to who you know, and I've learned in my years that it's stupid to ignore that just to sate your ego.

At the same time, as Shade says, pressuring someone to do anything can be a bad thing... For most people. I love pressure. It motivates me. Some people just don't respond to pressure the same way, though, so tread lightly. If you're nervous about him feeling threatened, wait for him to come to you, but be supportive in the meantime.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > When they're down...