Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

When they're down...

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Aug 18, 2010, 06:08 PM Local time: Aug 18, 2010, 05:08 PM 1 #1 of 15
Also I agree with Diss, nothing cheers a guy up more than a release of endorphins to the brain. Hell, make it into a reward if you need to.
Not to bicker about a blowjob, but if some chick was like "do this and you get a blowjob" and it wasn't some cutesy way of saying you're getting a blowjob anyway, like "make dinner and I'll blow you" or something, I'd pretty much tell her to get the fuck out and I'll not punch her in the head for being a trifling cunt.

I have a different perspective on being the breadwinner, I guess. My last few serious girls were a lawyer, an engineer and a pharmacist. I made good money, but I didn't come near them. It was weird for a week, then I got over my macho bullshit and enjoyed the fact they could get me nice things when they wanted and our vacations could kick ass.

I've recently been on a bit of a job search, and it hasn't been going great. However, someone in my ear bothering me about it would just make things much, much worse. As was previously said, if I'm putting some effort in just leave me alone about it. You're my girlfriend, not my mom.

How ya doing, buddy?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > When they're down...