Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Creepers and how to politely deal with them.

Mercury Blue
Here kitty kitty...

Member 595

Level 6.75

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2010, 03:44 PM Local time: May 17, 2010, 02:44 PM #1 of 18
Creepers and how to politely deal with them.

I have nothing against people dating someone a lot older than them, but for me if they are old enough to be my dad, it's creepy when they start hitting on me or asking me out.

Usually I can handle myself pretty well with them. "Can I take you out to dinner?" "Sorry, I am going to be busy the next two weeks with school." Or whatever else I can tell them to make it clear I am too busy. Usually they get the hint and don't try again. However this one guy will not get the hint. The first time he asked me out, I changed the subject. The second time he went to my mother and hint to her, she hint back a h*ll no. I frankly don't want to even be friends with him just because he creeps me out. We never really talk and he is A LOT older than me, like 21 years older than me. He just keeps coming up with excuses and reason to talk to me and I have tried avoiding him, but it's like his creep radar knows everything about me and the people I hang out with, yet I know very little about him.

So what I am trying to figure what is a politely yet firm way of making him understand it ain't ever gonna happen, dude. Or I am going to have to say the hell with politely and just be all "Quit it!". I hate for him to get even creepier and then try murdering me or something.

Ideas?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

Mercury Blue
Here kitty kitty...

Member 595

Level 6.75

Mar 2006

Old May 17, 2010, 04:14 PM Local time: May 17, 2010, 03:14 PM #2 of 18
I am twenty-three.

What I know of his character is through mutual friends and the few times I have talked to him I always came away creeped out.

How ya doing, buddy?
“I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.”

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Creepers and how to politely deal with them.