Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Creepers and how to politely deal with them.

bahamuty
Celestial Chocobo

Member 1438

Level 14.87

Mar 2006

Old Feb 14, 2012, 01:02 AM #1 of 18
I think he knows exactly what he's doing by continually pestering you and is probably a creeper. Because if you were interested you'd be like "Hey sorry I had to turn down your invite before but I'm free on this day wanna get together?" You wouldn't be continually turning him down and changing the subject. You could always try a more direct turn down that's still polite. "No thanks, well I gotta go to class." Kinda thing.

How often are you forced to see him? If it's not very often just keep blowing him off and get away as quickly as possible until you don't have to see him anymore. If circumstances allow (meaning he can't confirm what about about to say) pretend you just got a boyfriend and just gush over your new bf every time he talks to you. He's not going to want to hear about that everytime you talk.

Edit: So tired I didn't notice the original post date. I bet your free of Mr. Creeper by now.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by bahamuty; Feb 14, 2012 at 01:06 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Creepers and how to politely deal with them.