Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

GFF 2009 Suicide Pact

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jun 19, 2008, 10:28 PM Local time: Jun 19, 2008, 09:28 PM 1 #1 of 32
And someone has to be angry. Otherwise, you and your entire world is stuck in ennui and before long you've found that you spent your entire life reading USA Today and eating at Jack In The Box and thinking that you're some kind of hypergenius for outsmarting some guy like render or Borg1982.

If it wasn't for me, your life would be less interesting and less intelligent. Hate me all you like, thats only the first sign that I'm making you think.

Truth be told - if you're going to be so daring, so dangerous to suggest everyone who hates themselves should commit suicide, how about making an example? We learn by doing, after all and a good general knows that charging ahead of his men inspires the best out of them. To do otherwise is to show how utterly limited and infantile your basic idea is. Kill yourself to prove me wrong.
Ah-HAH! I see the flaw in this logic.

No one could possibly outwit Render. That guy is like a bastion of logic. Do you know he doesn't have an education and yet STILL can't understand why no one wants to hire him for shit? That man is simply too good too soon. A man before his time. Who got married to the first woman who would have sex with him.

Truly, he will be recalled by history as the first of the new.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > GFF 2009 Suicide Pact