Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Photoshop effect: bevel/carving/prism?

gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 12:54 PM #1 of 3
Photoshop effect: bevel/carving/prism?

Hi guys!

Does anybody know what plugin is used to create this effect?

I'm not sure if it's called bevel, carve or prism (engrave?), but I remember having a plugin that created the effect. Can somebody help me identify it? I once had Alien Skin Software plugin, but I don't think it's the right one.

I looked at the standard filters in Photoshop CS3, but none of them could recreate the effect as shown in the image above. Or am I missing something...?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!

Last edited by gaming; Dec 27, 2007 at 01:02 PM.
Diversion
Jellicle Cat

Member 68

Level 19.09

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 02:04 PM #2 of 3
You can do it with standard effects. Try a bevel and make it hard, then just adjust the height so it hits the max. To get the lighting that way, it's just a matter of messing with the settings to get desired effect.

How ya doing, buddy?
gaming
River Chocobo

Member 360

Level 25.07

Mar 2006

Old Dec 27, 2007, 03:24 PM #3 of 3
You're right. The result I got is not that great, but it works.

Thank you.

How ya doing, buddy?
Thanks to Fjordor for the funny image!

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > Photoshop effect: bevel/carving/prism?