Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Maverick Hunter Sprites

Lizardcommando
WHAT?!

Member 1286

Level 18.96

Mar 2006

Old Jul 23, 2007, 07:15 PM Local time: Jul 23, 2007, 05:15 PM #1 of 1
Maverick Hunter Sprites

Technically, it's supposed to be Maverick Hunter EVA (yes, the same EVA from MGS3), but it can also be a generic Maverick Hunter too, I guess... The whole Maverick Hunter EVA thing is a crazy Flash movie/Comic/game I want to create some day, but my drawing skills (of people, mostly) aren't that great. I'm also a shitty programmer and ActionScript guy. Not to mention I have to work out the story a whole lot more... :/

Anyways, I recolored the SNES Megaman X sprites but I created the helmet from scratch. I also created a couple of animations from scratch, namely the R.O.C.K. On sequence (just like the one from Megaman ZX), the Z-Buster, and parts of the Beam Saber combo. It took about 3 months of work (on and off, mostly). I made these mostly out of boredom, but I hope to actually use these someday. There are two tiny white pixels that I somehow missed while cleaning these sprites up. I'll try to fix it when I get the chance to.

I'm really about 95% done with this thing. All I need is for someone to make a 16 Bit version of EVA doing the R.O.C.K. On sequence. I tried making her sprites, but it turned out really shitty. The top part of the R.O.C.K. On sequence is EVA transforming into the Maverick Hunter Form and the bottom part of the R.O.C.K. On sequence is EVA transforming back to her normal self. If anyone is interested in helping me out, just say so.

Anyways, here they are for your viewing pleasure.

Maverick Hunter main sheet
R.O.C.K. On animation
Z-Saber sheet
Z-Buster sheet
Misc. Stuff like a Health bar and the Slash Wave attack

I might make one or two more animations. Most likely they'll be based off of Omega Zero's animations from Megaman Zero 3.

Here's a simple test animation I made in Flash of some of the sprites in action. The animation is a bit twitchy in some places and I didn't add in the charging graphics since I could find any sprites for it, but it'll do.

Test Animation

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Last edited by Lizardcommando; Jul 23, 2007 at 07:26 PM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Maverick Hunter Sprites