Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

I like girls.

*AkirA*
Now you're king of the mountain, but it's all garbage!

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 03:12 PM #76 of 90
In the past year or two Ive stopped looking at girls from a physical stand point and started looking for someone I actually like to be around.

Sex gets boring, and so does physcial attraction. The girls ive always liked the most, are ones I can talk to without having to play kiss ass, and walk on eggshells.

The whole "Ive got the hottest girlfriend" bit got old after my first year of college. I would date girls that are attractive, but ultimately uncompatible, and then we would break up after about a month.

I love girls, and I love companionship.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
The Wise Vivi

Member 136

Level 37.96

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 05:57 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 05:57 PM #77 of 90
Originally Posted by *AkirA*
In the past year or two Ive stopped looking at girls from a physical stand point and started looking for someone I actually like to be around.

Sex gets boring, and so does physcial attraction. The girls ive always liked the most, are ones I can talk to without having to play kiss ass, and walk on eggshells.

The whole "Ive got the hottest girlfriend" bit got old after my first year of college. I would date girls that are attractive, but ultimately uncompatible, and then we would break up after about a month.

I love girls, and I love companionship.
I totally agree with you. Although the mentality for many people in College/University stays at that hottest girlfriend deal as far as graduation... for me personally, I am around the middle. I want an attractive girl, but someone I can have lots in common with and can be very interested in each other for a long time.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 06:07 PM Local time: Sep 8, 2006, 05:07 PM #78 of 90
Originally Posted by Dubble
I was in a wedding a few weeks ago where the bridesmaids were all in bright blue and chocolate brown. They looked like blueberries wrapped in shit. Pretty girls should not look like blueberries wrapped in shit.
Because wedding 'fashion' today is shit. Sorry, but I've been to a helluva lot of weddings (quartet musician...), and there might have been one occasion where the bridesmaids had decent dresses. As blue said, it's really hard to pick a color and style to fit everybody -- but it would be 50x easier to do that if every.single.dress wasn't fucking strapless. I swear, the number of bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses I've seen with straps is like, zero. And there's always the bride's two requisite 'fat friends' that simply don't look good in a strapless gown. Or some girls just don't fill out the front of the dress, so it's all gappy and ugly.

Of course, I want to have a late Fall wedding (whenever that comes). To hell with all this summer wedding shit.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
tifashot123
holy crap!

Member 12103

Level 3.20

Sep 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 06:17 PM Local time: Sep 9, 2006, 12:17 AM #79 of 90
Originally Posted by Arkhangelsk
Because wedding 'fashion' today is shit. Sorry, but I've been to a helluva lot of weddings (quartet musician...), and there might have been one occasion where the bridesmaids had decent dresses. As blue said, it's really hard to pick a color and style to fit everybody -- but it would be 50x easier to do that if every.single.dress wasn't fucking strapless. I swear, the number of bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses I've seen with straps is like, zero. And there's always the bride's two requisite 'fat friends' that simply don't look good in a strapless gown. Or some girls just don't fill out the front of the dress, so it's all gappy and ugly.
i hear that man, as for girls i think they rule about 70% of them are moderatly attractive and are easy to talk to (most of them anyway) whats not to like?

FELIPE NO

:.:life is but a walking shadow, a player who struts and frets his hour upon the stage then is heard of no more:.:

Last edited by tifashot123; Sep 8, 2006 at 06:19 PM.
blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 08:14 PM #80 of 90

See? Tasteful, flattering (even on the pregnant girl!)... it's all good. And the flower girl is pretty dang cute, too.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Plarom

I'm too busy being delicious.

Member 216

Level 27.89

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 08:30 PM #81 of 90
I love girls. More often than not, I forget how they complete my life.

For me, merely learning how one particular female is unique in nature is inherently enticing. Watching girls use their body language in a variety of situations is something else I enjoy dearly. How they carry themselves makes a large impact on me, as well. All of this, combined with their sense of humor, motivations, direction, and overall demeanor, is why ladies never cease intrigue and captivate me. I try and pick up on these subtle characteristics wherever, and whenever possible.

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Observant Provisions | [adult swim]
"Dude, this is gonna.. Man, this is gonna wicked, like, really hurt."
Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 08:40 PM #82 of 90
Abuuu? I don't see how these two statements go together, to be honest. There are plenty of sexy women out there who you don't have to play games with. I see no reason you should sacrifice the physicality of a relationship in hopes of a deeper emotional connection.

Not knocking the mind link or anything, but why should she be an uggo?
I suppose I should point out the fact I find most women attractive though.

Most amazing jew boots
*AkirA*

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 8, 2006, 11:16 PM #83 of 90
Originally Posted by Fresh Frank
Abuuu? I don't see how these two statements go together, to be honest. There are plenty of sexy women out there who you don't have to play games with. I see no reason you should sacrifice the physicality of a relationship in hopes of a deeper emotional connection.

Not knocking the mind link or anything, but why should she be an uggo?
I suppose I should point out the fact I find most women attractive though.
Im not saying she has to be a dog to be interesting. Im just saying I no longer sit at restaurants with friends, and completely drop the conversation were having to oogle a girl walking by. Its just not something I do now. Ill admit looks are the first thing people notice, but Its how we let it effect us afterwards that matters. I suppose I shouldnt say looks are completely out of the question, but they are taking a major backseat at the moment.

Sex for anyone whos had it knows its not overrated, but also not the most important thing in a relationship. Sex to me only helps affirm what you already have. Ive never been the type to just go out looking for girls with the only intention being sex.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Last edited by *AkirA*; Sep 8, 2006 at 11:26 PM.
Ballpark Frank
Regressing Since 1988

Member 3605

Level 25.37

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2006, 04:19 AM #84 of 90
Hey now, I'm no hard hat when I go out, and I never have been. That doesn't mean I don't oggle (oogle, oggle?) ladies when they walk by. My daddy raised me right. That is to say, you've gone too far if you turn your head to follow her in a public place. Real southern gent, I am.

I do think you took what I said a little farther than I meant it though, as I am not about sex for the sake of sex. I just don't see any real problem with mistaking lust for love, so long as it's an honest mistake. It's not ideal, no, but it's not all that awful, either.

That said, I really love ladies. All of you. Yes, even you.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
*AkirA*

Member 468

Level 26.17

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2006, 01:28 PM #85 of 90
My comments were less a personal attack on you, and more of a general observation.

Mistaking love for lust happens. Staring at a beautiful woman isnt wrong, but losing your train of thought and having to make it public that you just witnessed a beautiful woman passing is just getting old to me. Its like alot of guys do it just to remind everyone there not gay.

Either way, you do things your way and I do them mine. Its all just prefrence. I sound like a salty old man, but Im really not as complacent towards women as im coming across. Its just weird to explain.

I was speaking idiomatically.

Last edited by *AkirA*; Sep 10, 2006 at 03:21 PM.
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2006, 06:19 PM Local time: Sep 10, 2006, 04:19 PM #86 of 90
Girls are fuckin' sweet.

... 'Specially my mom!

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Render
River Chocobo

Member 4283

Level 25.60

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2006, 06:24 PM Local time: Sep 10, 2006, 04:24 PM #87 of 90
Originally Posted by Zephyrin
... 'Specially my mom!
Seconded.

FELIPE NO
Hydra
Delicious and vitamin fortified.

Member 1243

Level 16.97

Mar 2006

Old Sep 10, 2006, 10:01 PM Local time: Sep 10, 2006, 08:01 PM #88 of 90
I like girls. They smell nice.

<.<

>.>

What?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
maneve
Out here in the Jungle...

Member 268

Level 7.02

Mar 2006

Old Sep 11, 2006, 11:42 AM Local time: Sep 11, 2006, 10:42 AM #89 of 90
Staring at a beautiful woman isnt wrong, but losing your train of thought and having to make it public that you just witnessed a beautiful woman passing is just getting old to me. Its like alot of guys do it just to remind everyone there not gay.
Agreed. It's perfectly fine to appreciate an attractive female as she passes by, but there's no point in having to stop whatever you're doing. But, hey, that's the way our society seems to be today. If you don't take as much time as you can to check girls out, you must not be attracted to them.

Originally Posted by Elixer
I've been put off girls in general for a few years after some garbage I had to put up with earlier this year.
What? Time paradox? Or do you mean you will be?

Jam it back in, in the dark.

Thanks to Jinn for Av/sig.

Last edited by maneve; Sep 11, 2006 at 11:46 AM.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > General Discussion > I like girls.