Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Art and Request

VitaminZinc
Bad and Evil

Member 57

Level 18.74

Mar 2006

Old Nov 16, 2006, 11:31 AM #51 of 53
Interesting characters. They're all original? If so, what for? If not, what're they from?

Also, I like the two on our right in the cleaned up version. I think they have the most intriguing poses.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Nov 16, 2006, 09:18 PM Local time: Nov 16, 2006, 07:18 PM #52 of 53
Well, those are character sheets, it isn't suppose to be too dramatic as oppose to emphasis on clarity of their design for the most part. Those character are original, it is going to be used in the little comic that I am working on at the moment. Of course, i couldn't say that some of them isn't drawing inspiration from somewhere, but I did make an effort to distinguish my design/style from theirs, while other characters design is long time coming.

a little work in progress, native resolution, which isn't very big relatively speaking.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
♪♡
Thanks Seris!

Last edited by Magi; Nov 16, 2006 at 11:15 PM.
Lost_solitude
stop stealing my "me time"

Member 2164

Level 13.85

Mar 2006

Old Nov 17, 2006, 05:10 PM Local time: Nov 17, 2006, 12:10 PM #53 of 53
again contenuing your great work. Just felt i had to come by and reinforce that hehe^_^ you are too good lol.

Most amazing jew boots

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Creators' Cafe > Art and Request