Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Face or Body?

TheFoxx
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 12383

Level 1.47

Sep 2006

Old Dec 8, 2008, 04:51 AM Local time: Dec 8, 2008, 01:51 AM #101 of 119
It really depends on what you're looking for.

Personally, if I wanna hook up with a chick, then a body is what attracts me more.

If you have a pretty face, it is much more likely that I would be attracted to you for a GF rather than a one nighter or sex-buddy.

I've always gone for girls with hella nice bodies. I guess I can't help it.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Sparkles McGlitterbottom
Faggot

Member 34407

Level 3.41

Sep 2009

Old Sep 7, 2009, 06:12 AM #102 of 119
I'll answer for Striped Phantom, because I read the thread and thought 'damn, I'm not sure. This is a tough one.' But now that I've thought about it a little bit, I've realized a bit of what I do.

If I see the guy up close, I automatically look at the face. If I see him from a distance (IE: walking down the sidewalk while I'm driving), I'll notice the body first, then, if that's pleasing (moderate, not too skinny, but not chubby either), I'll see if I can get a glimpse of his face. In the end though, it all kinda rests on the face for me.
I like your whole package.

Most amazing jew boots
Fluffykitten McGrundlepuss
Motherfucking Chocobo

Member 589

Level 64.55

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2009, 07:24 AM Local time: Sep 7, 2009, 01:24 PM #103 of 119
Wow, a creepy desperate guy. We've not had one of those for ages.

FELIPE NO
Zephyrin
OOOHHHHhhhhhh YEEEEAAAAHHHHhhhh~!!!1

Member 933

Level 36.14

Mar 2006

Old Sep 7, 2009, 07:19 PM Local time: Sep 7, 2009, 05:19 PM #104 of 119
Yes, but isn't their presence refreshing?

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
China
去你妈的

Member 35420

Level 1.47

Feb 2010

Old Feb 26, 2010, 06:35 AM Local time: Feb 26, 2010, 05:35 AM 1 #105 of 119
YouTube Video

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Charizard
Charizard used Flamethrow!

Member 35258

Level 3.73

Jan 2010

Old Feb 28, 2010, 09:00 PM #106 of 119
Face face face face face face

face face why is this even an issue?

Sure your abs are a plus, but I'm not going to date you because of it. If you choose body over face you will end up dating someone like this.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 28, 2010, 09:02 PM Local time: Feb 28, 2010, 08:02 PM #107 of 119
Face face face face face face

face face why is this even an issue?

Sure your abs are a plus, but I'm not going to date you because of it. If you choose body over face you will end up dating someone like this.

If I choose body or face I'm gonna... I'm gonna be gay?

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Charizard

Member 35258

Level 3.73

Jan 2010

Old Feb 28, 2010, 09:48 PM #108 of 119
Gayer than all gay.

Most amazing jew boots
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 28, 2010, 09:51 PM Local time: Feb 28, 2010, 08:51 PM #109 of 119
Gayer than all gay.
Then can I make my vote vagina?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

Charizard

Member 35258

Level 3.73

Jan 2010

Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:04 PM #110 of 119
You can if you just sign here. Don't worry about the fine print...

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Feb 28, 2010, 10:05 PM Local time: Feb 28, 2010, 09:05 PM #111 of 119
Vagina ALWAYS comes with fine print.

FELIPE NO

slessman
phone on a rock

Member 35117

Level 6.05

Jan 2010

Old May 8, 2010, 05:48 PM #112 of 119
Well, my problem is that I am more interested in a combination of the two. I tend to be a touch shallow when it comes to that department. I would even take both average so long as I didn't have to deal with a bad face or a bad body while the other could be completely angelic. I mean, I know this is rotten of me, but at the same time if I can't see you for your true beauty then would I be worth dating? No.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
faerrleah
Banned

Member 36039

Level 1.10

Jul 2010

Old Jul 12, 2010, 08:35 AM #113 of 119
I think most guys would find the face more important. While all body types are different and girls have different attributes. Body can generally be changed by exercise, diet, and weight gain or loss. A face, however, can only be changed by plastic surgery. If a girl has an unattractive body, it is possible to make it attractive. If a girl has an unattractive face, she is pretty much screwed unless she wants to commit to surgery.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
dope
Carob Nut

Member 2054

Level 6.55

Mar 2006

Old Jul 24, 2010, 12:50 PM Local time: Jul 25, 2010, 01:50 AM #114 of 119
Face. Bodies can change for the better

There's nowhere I can't reach.
InvestmentBankr
Banned

Member 35157

Level 5.67

Jan 2010

Old Dec 2, 2012, 04:58 AM #115 of 119
the most important thing a girl can do is to take care of her face. by taking care, i mean having youthful looks. every man has different preferences but if you have a face of a teenage schoolgirl (but you're not a schoolgirl), then that's your peak. stay young-looking and keep it up as best as you can. nobody likes man-faces on a woman or horse-faces (like sarah jessica parker from sex and the city).

to summarize: youtful schoolgirl face = jackpot.

contrary to popular belief, a woman's body isn't important at all. the rules are simple: don't be fat. that's all you need to do. you don't need to be skinny, or curvy, or bootylicious or whatever. as long as you have a schoolgirl face and you are not fat, every man would dream about sexually penetrating you.

in contrast, the body is extremely important for a man (for attracting girls). a man has to look muscular or athletic and to do that, he'll need to train every day in the gym. a man can have an ugly face but his muscles can make up for it. muscles is a sign that a man can protect a woman's child. sorry to disappoint some of the poserts above, but no woman wants skinny and scrawny video game nerds.

so basically:

for a woman: face = very important. body = entirely optional, just don't be fat.
for a man: face = not too important but body = very important.

for men however, there is one exception to the rule: money. if you're ugly and you're a skinny nerd, your bank account can make up for the other 2 failures. if you're ugly, and you're skinny, and you're poor, then bad luck i guess. buy an onahole or rape someone.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
Single Elbow
You have no dignity.

Member 707

Level 34.01

Mar 2006

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:01 AM Local time: Dec 2, 2012, 03:01 AM #116 of 119
the most important thing a girl can do is to take care of her face. by taking care, i mean having youthful looks. every man has different preferences but if you have a face of a teenage schoolgirl (but you're not a schoolgirl), then that's your peak. stay young-looking and keep it up as best as you can. nobody likes man-faces on a woman or horse-faces (like sarah jessica parker from sex and the city).

to summarize: youtful schoolgirl face = jackpot.

contrary to popular belief, a woman's body isn't important at all. the rules are simple: don't be fat. that's all you need to do. you don't need to be skinny, or curvy, or bootylicious or whatever. as long as you have a schoolgirl face and you are not fat, every man would dream about sexually penetrating you.

in contrast, the body is extremely important for a man (for attracting girls). a man has to look muscular or athletic and to do that, he'll need to train every day in the gym. a man can have an ugly face but his muscles can make up for it. muscles is a sign that a man can protect a woman's child. sorry to disappoint some of the poserts above, but no woman wants skinny and scrawny video game nerds.

so basically:

for a woman: face = very important. body = entirely optional, just don't be fat.
for a man: face = not too important but body = very important.

for men however, there is one exception to the rule: money. if you're ugly and you're a skinny nerd, your bank account can make up for the other 2 failures. if you're ugly, and you're skinny, and you're poor, then bad luck i guess. buy an onahole or rape someone.

Isn't your ideal girl below the age of 16?

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
InvestmentBankr
Banned

Member 35157

Level 5.67

Jan 2010

Old Dec 2, 2012, 05:04 AM #117 of 119
Isn't your ideal girl below the age of 16?
in an ideal world yes, that would be my ideal girl (literally). but it's not an ideal world so I have to make the best of what is available: women who look young.

Deg
Wark!

Member 41148

Level 1.10

May 2015

Old May 26, 2015, 03:01 PM 1 #118 of 119
Everyone's tastes differ, personally I am attracted to personality. Seriously, being beautiful (face or body) and being snobby, truly takes away the beauty from that person.

However, answering the question of the first post of the thread, I would pick face. All in all, everything changes in time.

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
DecodeMe
Wark!

Member 41791

Level 1.47

Mar 2018

Old Mar 26, 2018, 04:30 AM #119 of 119
Face )

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Face or Body?