Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Face or Body?

Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 07:08 AM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 07:08 AM #26 of 119
If you go by length-ratio standards, then you must have a thing for midgets =U

Most amazing jew boots
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

Midna
Wonderful Chocobo

Member 18121

Level 20.86

Jan 2007

Old Jul 5, 2007, 11:18 AM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 09:18 AM #27 of 119
Yeah, Gech, way to pull the most retarded "if" straight out of your ass.

How ya doing, buddy?
Philia
Minecraft Chocobo

Member 212

Level 29.20

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 12:26 PM #28 of 119
Speaking of... Paris Hilton, I honestly do not see what's physically appealing of her. She's just UGLY as a wall flower. But hey, she got laid more times I did.

I dunno which I'd pick, but I like the weight ratio though. Like how some chubby people have such the cutest faces whereas the thin people can wear such awesome trendy outfits with confidence.

I had... a huge crush on my physics teacher that looks a LOT like... Denicalis. ;___; Glasses, beard, dark hair and soft eyes.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

Last edited by Philia; Jul 5, 2007 at 12:38 PM.
Gechmir
Did you see anything last night?

Member 629

Level 46.64

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 03:14 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 03:14 PM #29 of 119
Yeah, Gech, way to pull the most retarded "if" straight out of your ass.
It's what I do

I was speaking idiomatically.
Hey, maybe you should try that thing Chie was talking about.

No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 03:18 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 02:18 PM 1 #30 of 119
I had... a huge crush on my physics teacher that looks a LOT like... Denicalis. ;___; Glasses, beard, dark hair and soft eyes.

How you doin'?

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

LaMenina
Der Kommissar

Member 23054

Level 7.53

Jul 2007

Old Jul 5, 2007, 05:19 PM #31 of 119
I guess the first thing I notice about a guy is their height. The guy HAS to be taller than me, that is a requirement (that is not very hard to fulfill, though, because I am only 5'1"). I don't really like big hulking guys either, like the huge quarterbackerish football people. This is kind of a weird question for me because I don't really pay attention to guys until I start to talk to them. If I really get into the conversation, and the guy seems nice and stuff, then I kind of look him over and decide whether I like his looks or not.

Personally, I think all people have some degree of beauty. Many people have remarkably pretty eyes, or great noses, or whatever, and most people have pretty faces.

FELIPE NO
Who is John Galt?
Dee
Dive for your memory

Member 1285

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 08:12 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 08:12 PM #32 of 119
I would lean towards face. Although having a hot body would be a plus, in the long run I think having a guy with a great smile and eyes will make up for future middle aged flabbiness. I don't have any tolerance whatsoever for overweight guys which is sad because at the rate of obesity in America these days... I guess I have high standards when it comes to body because I take care of myself and I feel like I deserve someone who is fit like me. I sound too arrogant in that last sentence but eh, it's only natural.

I like muscular (toned, not heavyweight boxers or something ridiculous), but I'm willing to go with thin (not stick thin). Thin over fat for me. Second to looking at face is definitely height. The dude's gotta be at least five inches taller than me so I can wear normal heels and still be shorter than him, although I prefer 6'. And as usual, everything in proportion. I have a thing for dark hair, but I have liked guys with light hair as well. Eyes can be any color, I don't care. And too much body hair is a big turn off. Don't want a frickin' Robin Williams.

Same with everyone else. From far away, bod. Close up, face.

How ya doing, buddy?
Arkhangelsk
Good to see you, England

Member 524

Level 28.48

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 08:55 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 07:55 PM #33 of 119
I have been known to fall for a guy's eyes, now that I think of it.
In fact, the last guy I was interested in was mostly for the eyes, because he had really nice ones . And he had nice hands...but that was probably noticeable because he played piano. It certainly wasn't his body in that case.

Jam it back in, in the dark.
russ
Go-kart track, grocery store, those remote control boats...

Member 222

Level 36.56

Mar 2006

Old Jul 5, 2007, 09:26 PM Local time: Jul 5, 2007, 08:26 PM #34 of 119
I am a face person before body. I think this may be because I am attracted to such a wide range of body types. If a bony chick has nice eyes and nice lips, who cares if she weighs less than I do {I weigh like 130, I am very thin and definitely not in proportion}. If I am dating you, I am going to be spending more time looking at your face than at your boobs and ass, so it is only natural to prefer a nice looking face.

Also you guys are deliciously shallow.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
I didn't say I wouldn't go fishin' with the man.
All I'm sayin' is, if he comes near me, I'll put him in the wall.
righteousfight
Banned

Member 23061

Level 1.86

Jul 2007

Old Jul 6, 2007, 01:15 AM #35 of 119
I would have to say that i am as well am a face kinda guy but more specifically than face I am an eyes kinda guy. Nothing can make me melt faster than a girl with beautiful eyes that are looking at me.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
No. Hard Pass.
Salty for Salt's Sake

Member 27

Level 61.14

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 01:17 AM Local time: Jul 6, 2007, 12:17 AM #36 of 119
I would have to say that i am as well am a face kinda guy but more specifically than face I am an eyes kinda guy. Nothing can make me melt faster than a girl with beautiful eyes that are looking at me.
So you really expect us to believe that if some fat as fuck, troll looking hag had beautiful, deep, piercing dark eyes, or sea-whipped blue depths that could look right through you, you'd forget about her 300 lbs of mass and hag-like features?

Go back to the WB, Dawson.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?

John Mayer just asked me, personally, through an assistant, to sing backup on his new CD.

blue
blue

Member 6459

Level 22.39

May 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 01:50 AM 2 #37 of 119
Deni, he didn't say that he didn't care about body at all... Way to take a statement way too far so as to make it look ridiculous.

You can make anyone look idiotic if you put what they say into an extreme context.

Spike
Good Chocobo

Member 642

Level 17.36

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 04:35 AM Local time: Jul 6, 2007, 02:35 AM 1 #38 of 119
I know this is a copout, but they have to have a nice face and a nice body. I don't care how nice your face is, if I don't like your body, that kills it for me. Same thing with nice body, but not so nice face. I know that's not the answer you wanted, but in an effort to give an answer, an ugly face is worse than an ugly body. It's like that semi-famous quote, "I may be fat, but you'll always be ugly."

tiki
Burdened by a Mullet

Member 18247

Level 6.05

Jan 2007

Old Jul 6, 2007, 07:53 AM Local time: Jul 6, 2007, 11:53 PM 1 #39 of 119
The pretty ones are great, but they usually have thorns. I can't stand any kind of overweightness, however. I just can't. Thunderous thighs and cankles are the biggest buzz killers. That said, a bit of delightful softness around the tummy and hips is hawt. I'm not a monsterously huge lad (about... 5'10 and 70kg? I think?), so all my girlfriends have been fairly petite things with chubby little bellies and cute faces and hey, I think that's the bestest.

FELIPE NO
Divest
Banned

Member 3267

Level 26.23

Mar 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 09:17 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2007, 07:17 PM #40 of 119
Like tiki said right above me, I can't stand chicks with any sort of chub. It's just gross to me. I can't look past any strech marks or rolls.

Kind of funny considering I've got a little bit of chub myself and I'm hardly good looking enough to be picky.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?
Sceptre X
\usr\bin\sceptrex

Member 16350

Level 11.01

Dec 2006

Old Jul 6, 2007, 09:27 PM Local time: Jul 6, 2007, 09:27 PM #41 of 119
We're a bunch of shallow a-holes, aren't we...:P

Yeah, I'm on the looks as well, but I remember faces much better than bodies, so I'll say the face. Hell, I'm an auditorial person anyway, so all I remember are my initial opinions echoing in my head.

"I don't remember her bod, but it was fine."

As for the chubby thing...hard to deny. It's the first thing to turn me off, though the face can bring it back. I've got some muscles, but I'm still skinny as a twig...maybe that's why nobody touches me. I'll snap. (That was a horrible, horrible, unintentional pun.)

But I'm a lucky guy who can eat whatever he wants, and he will enjoy being a steady 125. I was 110 for several years. I shouldn't judge, but I do. It's engrained into by brain.

It turns out that today is opposite day, so all of what you have said is true, so you should probably just go.

Last edited by Sceptre X; Jul 7, 2007 at 10:08 AM.
tiki
Burdened by a Mullet

Member 18247

Level 6.05

Jan 2007

Old Jul 6, 2007, 11:24 PM Local time: Jul 7, 2007, 03:24 PM #42 of 119
We're a bunch of shallow a-holes, aren't we...
Hey man, I wouldn't say that. It's okay to be turned on by what turns you on, you know. It's not like you can help it. There are guys out there who dig on rounder girls, too.

Sceptre X
\usr\bin\sceptrex

Member 16350

Level 11.01

Dec 2006

Old Jul 7, 2007, 10:08 AM Local time: Jul 7, 2007, 10:08 AM #43 of 119
Hey man, I wouldn't say that. It's okay to be turned on by what turns you on, you know. It's not like you can help it. There are guys out there who dig on rounder girls, too.
I wasn't talking literally, but okay. I thought I put a smiley to show my sarcasm, but that doesn't work too well on the internets.

I don't judge the people who like what they like. I think it's funny.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.
It turns out that today is opposite day, so all of what you have said is true, so you should probably just go.
janus zeal
=^~^=

Member 3660

Level 18.19

Mar 2006

Old Jul 7, 2007, 11:26 AM #44 of 119
you mean you didn't figure that out 'til someone told you? are you kidding me?
By found out, I mean hung out with her one day. Long story. ;_;

Most amazing jew boots
Such a Lust for Revenge!
Where's Kostaki!?

Member 9287

Level 40.98

Jul 2006

Old Jul 7, 2007, 12:07 PM Local time: Jul 7, 2007, 11:07 AM #45 of 119
Definitely face for me. I've seen some pretty nice material at the gym I work at but when the face isn't even remotely pleasing but the body's great it just doesn't drive me up the wall the same way it would if her face was just plain and her body was great. The vast majority of women I've been attracted to because of their face seem underweight.

My Dreams
Virtuosic Dreams ^_^

Member 1412

Level 21.48

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2007, 09:22 AM Local time: Jul 15, 2007, 10:22 PM #46 of 119
If I see the guy up close, I automatically look at the face. If I see him from a distance (IE: walking down the sidewalk while I'm driving), I'll notice the body first, then, if that's pleasing (moderate, not too skinny, but not chubby either), I'll see if I can get a glimpse of his face. In the end though, it all kinda rests on the face for me.
Yea, its the same for me when it comes to getting a first impression of girls. For friends personality and sincerity would be most important. For a life partner I guess face also plays a part too. I'm not too particular about body... I'm fine with a pretty normal one though a "hot body" would be a bonus.

ChocoJournal
The Link to the Chocojournal works now!
Transcriptions A new thread for transcriptions of all sorts.

"The man had a huge head. Like a pumpkin, really." - Godowskian on Shura Cherkassky
Joe of Parma
I am trying to break your heart

Member 23259

Level 1.86

Jul 2007

Old Jul 15, 2007, 11:49 AM #47 of 119
Body. Simply because most girls who go to the effort to keep a nice body usually have a pretty face.

FELIPE NO
Duo Maxwell
like this

Member 1139

Level 18.35

Mar 2006

Old Jul 15, 2007, 12:38 PM Local time: Jul 15, 2007, 09:38 AM #48 of 119
This is a surprisingly difficult question for me to answer. If we're talking solely physical attraction, it can really go either way.

If her face is really pretty, it can and usually will compliment her body, whether or not she's on the heavier or skinnier side. So, basically what I'm saying is there are some girls who have such an attractive face it will override any and faults you could find with her body.

The converse is true, too. There are some girls who don't have the prettiest faces, but have basically perfect 10 bodies. Thus, the angelic body overrides the busted grill.

Then again, most girls I find attractive have a face that compliments their body and vice-versa. Hair is a big thing with me, too, and eyes. A girl that does her hair to work with her eyes tends be really pretty. Like girls with narrow eyes go well with some shorter hair. Whereas, a girl with big round eyes would look better with long flowing hair.

What, you don't want my bikini-clad body?

Posting without content since 2002.
Shin Kusanagi
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 23284

Level 2.00

Jul 2007

Old Jul 16, 2007, 08:56 PM #49 of 119
For me i look at the womens face first. then her Butt and legs.

Menzoberranzan
Chocobo

Member 1470

Level 12.83

Mar 2006

Old Aug 6, 2007, 04:22 AM Local time: Aug 6, 2007, 07:22 PM #50 of 119
Face as the first priority. When you're hanging around a girl, the vast majority of the time they are wearing clothes (No kidding). Her face is what you see, what everyone see's.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > The Quiet Place > Face or Body?