Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Human Rights Record of the US in 2008

Zergrinch
Evil Grinch

Member 666

Level 50.98

Mar 2006

Old Feb 27, 2009, 09:38 AM Local time: Feb 27, 2009, 10:38 PM #1 of 3
Human Rights Record of the US in 2008

The annual tit-for-tat attacks between the U.S. and China on human rights records is always an amusing proposition. This year, Chinese officials groused over the stone-throwing Americans living in glass houses in a 9000-word report, which I reproduce here for your perusal.

----------------------------------
Source: Human Rights Record of United States in 2008 -- china.org.cn

This content has been hidden by the poster
Since they have references and all, perhaps they are on to something, right?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Single Post URL
Transparent Color Code:
[color=#14194e]
Night Phoenix
The Last Great Hopeā„¢

Member 668

Level 20.50

Mar 2006

Old Feb 27, 2009, 06:10 PM Local time: Feb 27, 2009, 06:10 PM #2 of 3
Not really. Most of shit the Chinese have brought up has to do with the actions of private citizens, not something that's government sanctioned.

I mean, I'm not one to say America is perfect in this arena, but c'mon, lol. Comparing China to the United States is nonsensical to me.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Watts
"Thieves, Robbers, Politicians!"

Member 639

Level 21.12

Mar 2006

Old Mar 1, 2009, 09:47 AM Local time: Mar 1, 2009, 07:47 AM #3 of 3
In her recent visit, Hillary made it absolutely clear;

The United States isn't going to let any little thing like "human rights" get in the way of our relationship with China. As much as it pertains to dealing with the global financial crisis, climate change, and other security crisis. The Obama Administration has it's priorities straight.

I didn't see American military support for Israel mentioned in that report. So they must've had the kiddie gloves on, or they're saving it for next year's report.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Political Palace > Human Rights Record of the US in 2008