Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Baki

Freddy Krueger
Good Chocobo

Member 1982

Level 18.37

Mar 2006

Old Jun 2, 2006, 08:48 PM #1 of 2
Baki

Man what a waste of time, the anime was cool and all but wtf is up with the ending. I watch Baki ONE and that didnt solve anything so I find Baki 2 and he STILL doesnt fight his dad, is there anymore episodes or what the hell is up with this anime?

Jam it back in, in the dark.
LiveTendiser
Holdin Strong

Member 5978

Level 6.41

Apr 2006

Old Jun 2, 2006, 10:09 PM #2 of 2
I don't know, but Baki 2 made me lose all interest in the anime. Also, the sub group that did the latter part of Baki 2 just made me sick.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Baki