Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Hitman

Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 03:07 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2006, 10:07 PM #1 of 4
Hitman

If you guys havent noticed, this is the new series of the month (check the sticky topic). What can I say about this one, the art is really crappy. It makes me wonder if being a pro is really that hard :P. Ok it's not pure crap but it doesnt look awesome.

But the story, the talking and everything inbetween is so awesome. It feels real but at the same time keeps a safe distance. Main dude is a the hitman Tommy something. He's a hitman that kills so called metahumans, kinda mutans kinda not.

He has a bunch of friends that we get to know and we follow them on their adventures. It goes up and down but It's damn good written, keeps you wanting to read more and moar.
Go to the topic and download this if you havent already.
Discuss.

no homo
guyinrubbersuit
The Lotus Eater

Member 628

Level 30.15

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 03:18 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2006, 01:18 PM #2 of 4
This isn't an adaptation of the video game series?

Most amazing jew boots
Mucknuggle
Baby shrink

Member 534

Level 37.83

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 03:35 PM #3 of 4
Judging by the preview pics it looks like it's from the 80s or early 90s, hence the crappy art.

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Zip
Desert Camel

Member 1607

Level 25.92

Mar 2006

Old Jun 3, 2006, 04:02 PM Local time: Jun 3, 2006, 11:02 PM #4 of 4
Originally Posted by guyinrubbersuit
This isn't an adaptation of the video game series?
oh no, has nothing to do with that bald thing.

no homo

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Hitman