Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre
Register FAQ GFWiki Community Donate Arcade ChocoJournal Calendar

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh

Kurosaki Ichigo
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 7379

Level 1.02

May 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 05:44 PM #1 of 3
Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh

I watched this as a little kid, and it totally brought me back. Anybody else know it? Too bad the Box Set is like $500+, I ain't that rich... plus, I don't know Japanese... anyways, here's a link to the opening:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2dG0Q4JlEc

Here's one of the mecha transformation scenes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4r_Zk31mJo

God, I must've listened to the opening song 50x since yesterday. If anyone has the mp3, that would be awesome! If not, then it's cool, this is such an old anime, I wouldn't be surprised if nobody's heard of it...

Jam it back in, in the dark.
Magi
Big Trouble

Member 541

Level 26.51

Mar 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 06:13 PM Local time: May 24, 2006, 04:13 PM #2 of 3
Its sort of run of the mill afternoon cartoon during the early 1990s. I seem it when I was in elementary school, it was awsome. Have you seem Legendary Brave Dargarn?

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I have the song, but its in an older archive. I'll need to search for it for a little.

There's nowhere I can't reach.

Last edited by Magi; May 24, 2006 at 06:19 PM.
Kurosaki Ichigo
Larry Oji, Super Moderator, Judge, "Dirge for the Follin" Project Director, VG Frequency Creator

Member 7379

Level 1.02

May 2006

Old May 24, 2006, 06:21 PM #3 of 3
OMG if you have the song, you are a GOD! And no, I haven't heard of Legendary Brave Dargarn. Looking it up now...

This thing is sticky, and I don't like it. I don't appreciate it.

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Entertainment > Media Centre > Zettai Muteki Raijin-Oh