Gamingforce Interactive Forums
85239 35211

Go Back   Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk

Notices

Welcome to the Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis.
GFF is a community of gaming and music enthusiasts. We have a team of dedicated moderators, constant member-organized activities, and plenty of custom features, including our unique journal system. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ or our GFWiki. You will have to register before you can post. Membership is completely free (and gets rid of the pesky advertisement unit underneath this message).

good dvd player

Inhert
The body may heal, the mind is not always so resilient.

Member 225

Level 35.92

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 12:24 AM #1 of 7
good dvd player

well I would like a good dvd layer, I know that I can play them in window media player and other rogram like that, but I don't know I prefer using dvd player for dvd >.>

Well I was using Power DVD and it's really a good program, the problem is that I have dvd from different region (some from Asia, europe and of course North America) power dvd at a limited of tiem that I could change the region code and I just run out of them, so is there a way to get rid of that or is there another dvd layer that is ebtetr than this one and don't have this stupid limit for the region code...

thank you ^^

Jam it back in, in the dark.
elwitty
Unregistered User

Member 918

Level 4.68

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 01:16 PM Local time: May 2, 2006, 01:16 PM #2 of 7
For your region woes try anyDVD (http://www.slysoft.com/en/anydvd.html)

I use Zoomplayer with a customized graph using the nvidia nvDVD filters but sometimes they are buggy so I use the PowerDVD ones.

There's nowhere I can't reach.
Roph
ヽ(ºДº)ノ

Member 63

Level 25.06

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 03:09 PM Local time: May 2, 2006, 09:09 PM #3 of 7
~VLC~

How ya doing, buddy?
T1249NTSCJ
Good Chocobo

Member 317

Level 18.92

Mar 2006

Old May 2, 2006, 06:23 PM Local time: May 2, 2006, 07:23 PM #4 of 7
I second VLC, although not a good program to see if your customized DVD behaves as it should on a homedeck DVD player. I do find the immediate jump to menu, quite annoying so for testing then I would recommend PowerDVD6.

I am a dolphin, do you want me on your body?
subferno
Syklis Green

Member 1456

Level 6.62

Mar 2006

Old May 5, 2006, 11:24 PM Local time: May 5, 2006, 11:24 PM #5 of 7
Good players are Media Player Classic and VLC. I like them but just wish it had a better interface. Instead, I am using ZoomPlayer and KMPlayer. KMPlayer is good but kinda buggy.

I was speaking idiomatically.
Firewings
Carob Nut

Member 7086

Level 6.41

May 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 12:48 PM Local time: May 22, 2006, 12:48 PM #6 of 7
mmm is your problem is the region of your dvd player, dvd rom o dvd disc, i recommended use the dvd region free.

with this software, everytime that you can play your dvd disc using power dvd the program unlock the system of "change-region" to play a dvd, and finally you dont have more problems to see your favorites movies

What kind of toxic man-thing is happening now?
Arainach
Sensors indicate an Ancient Civilization

Member 1200

Level 26.94

Mar 2006

Old May 22, 2006, 01:29 PM #7 of 7
Your Region Code woes are actually inherent in your drive, not the software.

I use and love PowerDVD. AnyDVD should be able to fix your program, however.

FELIPE NO

Exploding Garrmondo Weiner Interactive Swiss Army Penis > Garrmondo Network > Help Desk > good dvd player